BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

Pitch invasion and centre circle costs nothing

Match ticket is £15. Might not sound like much but people who have had enough with all of this crap can probably not be bothered to pay it. Also, you are risking a fine by encroaching on the pitch and the chances are that if it's a protest at the owners, they will prosecute.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

The winds of change are blowing through the club from top to bottom ... so lets see who they bring in before "going off on one"

A straw poll in the office suggests people aren't too bothered by his departure. Lets face it the football has been garbage since Christmas.

A predictable response.

• Backroom

Paul Lambert has been absolutely sh*te since he came in. Can talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk. Not bothered that he has gone, did no better than Bowyer.

Worrying times however!

The winds of change are blowing through the club from top to bottom ... so lets see who they bring in before "going off on one"

A straw poll in the office suggests people aren't too bothered by his departure. Lets face it the football has been garbage since Christmas.

Winds of change?? Who they are going to bring in? Who the @#/? is going to want to touch this job knowing the way the club is being run?? It will be another yes sir, no sir gimp, probably David Dunn, I have more brains in my arse than what he has in his head!

The football was actually a lot better... until about a month or so ago, now what would have brought on such a marked decline?

Did he set the house on fire? No, but If you and your colleagues can't see the bigger picture then bloody hell!

I will be there next season, as past experience says, you stop going for whatever noble cause, you ain't seen again. Keep a core of support in the ground and make your feelings known!

Ha ha ha ha ha!

REALLY?????????

WELL 100% OF MY CIRCLE ARE FECKING FUMING ...STOP BEING THE SUPER FAN FFS AND LOOK AT WHT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

The football was actually a lot better... until about a month or so ago, now what would have brought on such a marked decline?

Did he set the house on fire? No, but If you and your colleagues can't see the bigger picture then bloody hell!

I will be there next season, as past experience says, you stop going for whatever noble cause, you ain't seen again. Keep a core of support in the ground and make your feelings known!

IMM DONE PAL ENOUGHS ENOUGH

REALLY?????????

WELL 100% OF MY CIRCLE ARE FECKING FUMING ...STOP BEING THE SUPER FAN FFS AND LOOK AT WHT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

Agree. Correct.

Now is not a time for pomposity and contrary wind ups.

Today's news has confirmed these idiots are only intent on destruction.

Lambert's appointment gave me hope, soley cos it was the last chance we had.

I want to say, I'm not going again, til they leave, but its catch 22.

Without the fans, this club is nothing and will vanish.

Edit, just seen Matty's post and that's exactly the right way to be.

Absolutely heart-breaking.

No managerial appointment is a guaranteed success but I saw enough to suggest that Lambert could turn it around with his experience provided he would be backed financially in the summer. Next season would have been the time to really judge if he was the right guy or not, not this season.

Now that's gone and instead we will have to promote from within again as no manager with experience will touch this club right now. Promotions from within rarely work out anywhere in football and they have been disastrous moves for us as well.

REALLY?????????

IMM DONE PAL ENOUGHS ENOUGH

I've no issue with 'boycotts', as it usually means taking a stand over a particular issue, however as the Kean 'boycott' showed us, once a fan says 'I'm Out', they really are... permanently.

Venky's do sell the club for a £1, will the 20,000 boycotters return? No, we will permanently be a club with tiny support, a club that couldn't keep Ewood Park or Brockhall.

All our £280 season ticket does is keep the infrastructure of the club intact, it doesn't line their pockets.

FIGHT for the club, don't just disappear.

Anymore suggestions. Where does your optimism come from. Genuine question.

I would but won't be there. Away in France that weekend.

I think that's it. There is clearly no money and with the players out of contract at the end of the season we will be lucky to have a full squad come August.

Appalling action on Venkys part.

Come two weeks time, the club will be in its worst position since it was formed. No manager, hardly a professional footballer to be seen and very little hope. I was willing to wait in the hope Lambert would be backed, but this is now so serious.........

I've no issue with 'boycotts', as it usually means taking a stand over a particular issue, however as the Kean 'boycott' showed us, once a fan says 'I'm Out', they really are... permanently.

Venky's do sell the club for a £1, will the 20,000 boycotters return? No, we will permanently be a club with tiny support, a club that couldn't keep Ewood Park or Brockhall.

All our £280 season ticket does is keep the infrastructure of the club intact, it doesn't line their pockets.

FIGHT for the club, don't just disappear.

Not enough fans are up for a fight tho.

Will I return ? I'd like to think so but who knows

Who on earth will be conducting the search for a new manager?! We don't have a board.

No board, no manager, barely any fans left, crown jewels sold, more cutbacks to come, and absent owners.

Looking very bleak unfortunately.

Protests won't work, the owners are in a bubble in India. Makes no difference to them.

Release clause my backside I said right from the start he was only on a short term deal. I reiterated it a few weeks ago as a reason he was doing a lot of shouting about what's happening because it was him himself after knowing if they want to keep him or not.

It was a last throw of the dice by those stinking horrible @#/? in Pune to try and wring what they could out of the team in the faint hope of the play offs whilst doing the dirty work of getting Rhodes through the door.

I said this from day one because it goes against the grain of everything they've ever done here also I heard a whisper from someone who has nothing to do with Rovers.

We've been conned again by another smokescreen and I really think that's me done now. This is more embarrassment on the club.

If this was/is true - then Lambert is as bad as them.

Makes you wonder whether an approach from Celtic to sound out Lambert was made prior to telling the current manager he wasn't wanted at the end of the season - which then makes you question Lambert starting his complaints about our owners not backing him.

Archived