BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

There will be talk from those that say we should wait and see who takes over but it's blindingly obvious that the owners have pretty much had enough, won't commit to the future and the replacement will be worse.

Step forward David Dunn.

There will be talk from those that say we should wait and see who takes over but it's blindingly obvious that the owners have pretty much had enough, won't commit to the future and the replacement will be worse.

Irvine or Dunny (most likely both) are an absolute shoe in for the job.

Edit: DE. beat me to it

Reluctantly ribble valley I agree with you. Signed with the promise of been able to build a squad capable of challenging for promotion next season

I really feel if venkys continue their reign of terror we will cease to exist.

We should not stand for this. Once I model well run club is now been used as venkys play thing.

I am disgusted with these incompetent people who know nothing about running a football club.

• Backroom

This is the time when they promote Johnson and Dunn and replace them with Judan Ali

Genuinely can only be downhill from here we should be odds on to be relegated next season

EDIT: I wish all those people posting 'I'm out' would make contributions to ideas for a protest as opposed to just walking. All you are doing is harming our club more by just walking away.

To be fair, I don't blame people who are walking away. At the end of the day, people are free to do whatever they want and I totally understand where they are coming from. At the end of the day, many of us pay hundreds(even thousands) of pounds a season to support the Rovers and it feels like the club(mainly the owners) couldn't give a flying f**k about the fans. It's not as if we owe the club(Venky's) anything.

To be fair, I don't blame people who are walking away. At the end of the day, people are free to do whatever they want and I totally understand where they are coming from. At the end of the day, many of us pay hundreds(even thousands) of pounds a season to support the Rovers and it feels like the club(mainly the owners) couldn't give a flying f**k about the fans. It's not as if we owe the club(Venky's) anything.

We don't owe the Venky's a lot of things but BRFC extends far beyond them. When things were going smoothly for the club I have no doubt most would have been happy to bend over backwards for it, not it's not people just turn their back and walk away. It's not how things should be done.

We don't owe the Venky's a lot of things but BRFC extends far beyond them. When things were going smoothly for the club I have no doubt most would have been happy to bend over backwards for it, not it's not people just turn their back and walk away. It's not how things should be done.

But most of the protest ideas cost money, money that people do not wish to part with whilst we are in this state. I've already been told by a few mates that they are not spending another penny on Rovers now and I completely agree with them.

No more chances you dumb @#/?wit owners, go and climb under the rock from whence you came, you have dismantled a well run club flourishing in the premiership to a total shambles in just five years, best manager we could hoped to have and all we will ever get under these arses and you manage to screw it up again, bring back bowyer, hell bring back kean because we won't have a club left in a couple of years anyway, anyone who still doesn't want to protest, get a grip ffs.

Now there's reason to protest.

I would but won't be there. Away in France that weekend.

I think that's it. There is clearly no money and with the players out of contract at the end of the season we will be lucky to have a full squad come August.

Appalling action on Venkys part.

• Backroom

I would but won't be there. Away in France that weekend.

I think that's it. There is clearly no money and with the players out of contract at the end of the season we will be lucky to have a full squad come August.

Appalling action on Venkys part.

Seems that way. We could well be the next Blackpool.

Archived