BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lambert Leaving!

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But most of the protest ideas cost money, money that people do not wish to part with whilst we are in this state. I've already been told by a few mates that they are not spending another penny on Rovers now and I completely agree with them.

Turning up to the final game of the season to make a point will cost at most 15 quid. It isn't an excessive amount.

To contribute to publishing an advert would cost max. 15 quid each also. Contributing to a protest will cost nothing except your time. Contributing to most ideas to remove them, except the idea of buying the club, costs little to nothing. In my opinion it's an easy way out to simply turn your back and wash your hands with a club that has given you good times. As said, if we were winning trophies and signing marquee signings you would be there every week regardless of the cost.

Tennis balls, beach balls, chickens and the like should be taken and thrown on the pitch and then all should simply walk out and leave. Turning up and doing something will make more of a reaction than simply not turning up.

Can't be arsed even with that now . I'm done

FIRSTLY....if this leads to Venkys cutting and running then I am happier(not happy) with developments

SECONDLY...has Lambert done a good job? NO

THIRDLY...the Blackburn Rovers Football Club now need the fans more than ever. Boycott..yes Leave..Never.

RTID

But most of the protest ideas cost money, money that people do not wish to part with whilst we are in this state. I've already been told by a few mates that they are not spending another penny on Rovers now and I completely agree with them.

Pitch invasion and centre circle costs nothing

It's almost funny.

I can see it now; four weeks to the start of the new season and we have no manager and a handful of senior players.

As for administration, I don't think so, straight to receivership me thinks.

Next manager - don't care any more. I don't want Dunny to take it as one, he can't do the job and two, I don't think he deserves the resultant dismissal after a decent playing career at the club. Gary flitcroft would do a job, but again for his own stake I hope he stays well away.

Well done Venky's.

The winds of change are blowing through the club from top to bottom ... so lets see who they bring in before "going off on one"

A straw poll in the office suggests people aren't too bothered by his departure. Lets face it the football has been garbage since Christmas.

• Backroom

The winds of change are blowing through the club from top to bottom ... so lets see who they bring in before "going off on one"

A straw poll in the office suggests people aren't too bothered by his departure. Lets face it the football has been garbage since Christmas.

Winds of change? More like a hurricane of destruction. There's hardly anybody left ffs.

Release clause my backside I said right from the start he was only on a short term deal. I reiterated it a few weeks ago as a reason he was doing a lot of shouting about what's happening because it was him himself after knowing if they want to keep him or not.

It was a last throw of the dice by those stinking horrible @#/? in Pune to try and wring what they could out of the team in the faint hope of the play offs whilst doing the dirty work of getting Rhodes through the door.

I said this from day one because it goes against the grain of everything they've ever done here also I heard a whisper from someone who has nothing to do with Rovers.

We've been conned again by another smokescreen and I really think that's me done now. This is more embarrassment on the club.

FIRSTLY....if this leads to Venkys cutting and running then I am happier(not happy) with developments

SECONDLY...has Lambert done a good job? NO

THIRDLY...the Blackburn Rovers Football Club now need the fans more than ever. Boycott..yes Leave..Never.

RTID

Blackburn Rovers do need the fans..................... to do whatever is necessary to rid the club of its owners whatever the consequences, as has been the case for 5 years, because in its current form it is not Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Release clause my backside I said right from the start he was only on a short term deal. I reiterated it a few weeks ago as a reason he was doing a lot of shouting about what's happening because it was him himself after knowing if they want to keep him or not.

It was a last throw of the dice by those stinking horrible @#/? in Pune to try and wring what they could out of the team in the faint hope of the play offs whilst doing the dirty work of getting Rhodes through the door.

I said this from day one because it goes against the grain of everything they've ever done here also I heard a whisper from someone who has nothing to do with Rovers.

We've been conned again by another smokescreen and I really think that's me done now. This is more embarrassment on the club.

You could be right. Maybe he's not had his contract renewed.

All is well then 🙄 Absolutely bloody typical

Not an unexpected response from you ES

WOW

Is this the end?

Whatever people's opinions the 100% honest truth is that whilst ever Venkys are in charge, we're only going one way.

The message it sends out is one of a club in crisis, which is what we are!

As an aside......

Paul Lambert personally has played a blinder in keeping his reputation intact.

Manager A

P 28 W 8 D 8 L 12 Pts 32

Manager B

P 28 W 10 D 5 L 13 Pts 35

Manager C

P 28 W 9 D 12 L 7 Pts 39

Last 28 games of each managers reign

Manager A - Lambert

Manager B - Kean

Manager C - Bowyer

Archived