BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Boycott Roll Call

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading (h) ..yes

What you are doing instead...Watching the Boro v Brighton game on telly/gardening (depends on the weather in Glasgow)

What will make you return ..Evidence of a plan and the appointment of a proper management structure (off field) and a competent football manager

Reading (h) ..yes i'm boycotting as I have all season

What you are doing instead...BIKE RIDE, STOPPING FOR A COFFEE/CAKE SOMEWHERE

What will make you return ..VENKYS LEAVING

Reading (h) Not going tomorrow.

What you are doing instead Will be setting off during the game to meet some mates for a late afternoon / night out.

What will make you return Have no idea yet if I will renew next season but the one thing I do know is the managerial appointment has to be sensible for me to have any chance of renewing.

Reading (H) - Boycott

What you are doing instead - Watching Leicester

What will make you return - Venky's sell the club

I'm stubborn, i'm 100% sure that i've got a better resolve than Venkys. I'm not going home, away or buying a single Rovers related item until they're gone. Rejected a freebie ticket for Reading.

Reading (h) ... Boycott

What you are doing instead... Playing 11 a side (like I have done a lot instead of attending this season)

What will make you return ... I could say an improved structure, a good manager, investment, etc etc but realistically these things will never happen...

VENKY'S OUT!

• Backroom

I'll be there tomorrow, Arlo wants to go so I'll take him.

Genuinely no idea about next season as it stands now

I feel very emotionless about the whole thing.

I'll be there too, not missed a game this season, I might as well make it a full season.

Still on the fence for next season, waiting and watching what happens. I don't suppose I'll make a decision until the 'claim your own seat' deadline.

Reading (h) ... Boycott

What you are doing instead... Playing 11 a side (like I have done a lot instead of attending this season)

What will make you return ... I could say an improved structure, a good manager, investment, etc etc but realistically these things will never happen...

VENKY'S OUT!

And while you are still fit enough to play - play! You never get that time back and you're a long time retired, whatever level you play at!

I'll be there tomorrow, Arlo wants to go so I'll take him.

Genuinely no idea about next season as it stands now

I feel very emotionless about the whole thing.

KEEP ON TOPIC ..LOL..

boycott roll call,not undecided

Boycott tomorrow I've just had enough of the whole charade and it's my personal fook you to Venkys and one or two others. I'd like to give Graham and Hanley a good clap off, Marshall too as I reckon it's the last time we'll see them in blue and white but I'm determined to see it through. Mind you my last attempt at total boycott after Kean wasn't sacked lasted until half an hour before the Hull match !

As for the future who knows but as far as I'm concerned I'm out next season, certainly the home games. It's not the football or the prospect of another dud manager it's the disrespect shown to us by those arseholes.

Boycott (only way I would go would be if they were to drag the Raos out at half time to the gallows)

Counting how many socks I have in my sock drawer, its more interesting and less stressful

I will go again when venkys have clucked off

I'm surprised more of us aren't going to Accy, seems the most logical thing to do. I'm there.

Supporting a real club that desperately needs the financial backing, instead of allowing the media and the Venkys to think that there are 11000 fans who are still prepared to reduce their substantial weekly financial losses.

I would be interested to hear how many home fans actually turn up tomorrow, rather than including season-ticket holders even if they don't attend.

I am also not keen to hear the Lambert love-in when he has produced the worst football seen at Ewood since Kean, Appleton, Kidd and Ince.

He is a good manager but I don't think he gave a damn where we finished in the division once he had made up his mind to go.

All so very, very sad.

I'm surprised more of us aren't going to Accy, seems the most logical thing to do. I'm there.

Supporting a real club that desperately needs the financial backing, instead of allowing the media and the Venkys to think that there are 11000 fans who are still prepared to reduce their substantial weekly financial losses.

I would be interested to hear how many home fans actually turn up tomorrow, rather than including season-ticket holders even if they don't attend.

I am also not keen to hear the Lambert love-in when he has produced the worst football seen at Ewood since Kean, Appleton, Kidd and Ince.

He is a good manager but I don't think he gave a damn where we finished in the division once he had made up his mind to go.

All so very, very sad.

I'm boycotting the second half to go Stanley if that counts..

Some of us have no affinity to Accrington as a town or Accrington Stanley whatsoever. No offence to anybody from Accrington, in the same sense that they would have no interest in Darwen.

Also the way things are going I see Stanley as a threat to our dwindling support base.

I will be missing my first home game of the season tomorrow due to work commitments and the early kick off time. Hoping to make the AFC Darwen game at 3pm who need a point to avoid relegation - half price entry for Rovers season ticket holders!

Archived