BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Senior Management Restructure

How everybody that leaves, seem to have signed NDA's . I have never understood why that is, but it makes sense.

I'm also deeply disappointed with those who sit with info, and are yet to reveal them. I'm going to continue to mention this, as this goes back a long time. What do you know, and how can it help us.

The thing is, if FA rules have been breeched, criminal activity committed, or business law has been contravened then NDA's are not a protection from reporting such activity.

In fact you could be classed as an accessory after the fact for not reporting such activity.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Odds

2/1 A Scouser

2/1 Ewood Spark

3/1 Linked to Kentaro/ SEM

3/1 Ex Everton

4/1 David Brent

5/1 Whoever it is will not be in the job at the start of the 17/18 season

6/1 Alan Myers

7/1 Stevie bin al keano

100000/1 Abbey

I'll have a Chaddy on Abbey!

Should read - ''Senior Management Downsizing Restructure Update''

Complete and utter b-ollocks

Think you got a bit mixed up there ARA :tu:

Should read - "Complete and utter b-ollocks"

Senior Management Downsizing Restructure Update

Does the new role come with a cat basket?

You can see the discussions around the Rao dinner table....

Mrs R. "Who do we get now to transport HRH Shebby Cat...we have downsized the Club"

Barry R. " Lets get a new butler at our UK outlet to come over with information we can think about and go back with HRH Shebby"

All the R's. "Well that's another big decision we have taken this month. Congratulations everyone!!"

Someone out there knows the truth..

This club is one big scam even after the likes of certain people out cunningly maneuvered the charlatans

Any good criminal book will say how they 'keep the money moving' and trust no one except your inner circle so keep your people moving also.

Just having a quick look on Indeed for a temp job before I go back to uni and what do I come across? :lol:

https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob.aspx?JobID=30062372

Can't see many meeting these requirements....... :

· A proven track record in a senior management role and a proven track record of understanding Anglo-Indian relations.

· Able to communicate fluently in Hindi, Marathi and English

Just having a quick look on Indeed for a temp job before I go back to uni and what do I come across? :lol:

· A proven track record in a senior management role and a proven track record of understanding Anglo-Indian relations.

Unbelievable. Great find.

The wage is a joke for all that responsibility.

Cant see any meeting what is the real requirement:

A proven track record in a senior management role and a proven track record of understanding Blackburn - Venky relations.

The Operations Manager has to be able to demonstrate critical competencies in four broad categories: commitment to results, business savvy, leading change and motivating"

:lol::lol::lol:

Pasha obviously comes cheap on that salary

No veterinary skills or ability to not get caught at airports with gold required?

Wonder when Shebby Lite gets the job if his Salary in India will change to reflect the low UK one

''This is a high-stress position based on the responsibility for maintaining, improving and developing the relationship between the owner and the club ''

Nearly six years into their ownership of the Club and this is the mantra,they still have little clue as to how to run the club efficiently nor how to communicate with its fan base...it really beggars belief.

Archived