BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Senior Management Restructure

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit gutted as for what it means/implies for the takeover bid.

In some ways under Venkys ownership it's not a terrible move other than the huge fact it means like we're utterly stuck with them. Also even with decent moves - like appointing Lambert - Venkys can still screw it up.

And call me cynical I've a feeling that the role is going to just end up a glorified messenger boy...

I'm beginning to think that appointing Lambert was no mistake and actually a calculated plan (which Lambert was a pawn in) to flog our most valued asset whilst keeping a lid on the fan reaction. "We need to trust that Lambert will rebuild the team with the money". The question is whose plan was this? Venkys or some advisor?

I'm beginning to think that appointing Lambert was no mistake and actually a calculated plan (which Lambert was a pawn in) to flog our most valued asset whilst keeping a lid on the fan reaction. "We need to trust that Lambert will rebuild the team with the money". The question is whose plan was this? Venkys or some advisor?

Hmm, can't see that level of planning from them tbh. After all at the start Lambert bigged up building a team around Rhodes. Factor in pride issues of their marquee signing going, and i can't see it happening myself. Also money seems not to be an issue as shown by ignoring the takeover bid.

You could well be right though, not trying to knock you. IF there was a plan (from Venkys?!?) I suspect you're right on Lambert being there to keep a lid on the reaction. Reckon that'd be more like general cost cutting than Rhodes going specifically.

Then again who knows. We're both assuming that money is a motivating factor. In that case they'd try getting promoted beyond season 1 with Kean, they'd have appointed and given time to an experienced manager, they'd listen and respond to the takeover bid. Nothing they do, even factoring in their pride, really makes sense. Saving face may be part of it but boy do they have a warped idea of how it is playing out.

Basically this looks to me as an attempt to appoint Suhail Pasha in a proper way and hence get him a work permit. Apparently it has to be advertised and then they can say that he was best candidate for the job,

There is no chance that they will communicate via someone that they do not know, they always put people that they trust in these type of positions and those are people that are from within their inner circle.

I think this is total tosh and a pointless and expensive exercise.

Will they ever learn?

It seems to me that Cheston doesn't have the balls to tell them what is required ie a proven CEO with the delegated authority to turn the club upside down and sort it out and the balls to communicate with the owners on a weekly basis via telephone/video conference call and tell it how it is.

Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns. Absolutely shocking.

they always put people that they trust in these type of positions and those are people that are from within their inner circle.

Aka "The Inner Circle of Stupidity"

Then again I suppose if you were about to sell 51% of the club you would want someone in the country to be able to report back what's going on.

At which point you can all laugh at my crazy optimism. I expect you're right to do so as well.

• Moderation Lead

I think this is total tosh and a pointless and expensive exercise.

Will they ever learn?

It seems to me that Cheston doesn't have the balls to tell them what is required ie a proven CEO with the delegated authority to turn the club upside down and sort it out and the balls to communicate with the owners on a weekly basis via telephone/video conference call and tell it how it is.

Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns. Absolutely shocking.

He'd probably tell them, but I doubt they'd listen. They don't like their minions giving it to them do they? Pathetic specimen.

Aka "The Inner Circle of Stupidity"

Then again I suppose if you were about to sell 51% of the club you would want someone in the country to be able to report back what's going on.

At which point you can all laugh at my crazy optimism. I expect you're right to do so as well.

giphy.gif

We've been here before several times over, hell they employed a communications director then promptly gagged him. We had a public relations person before that even. Just more window dressing I'm afraid and the only reason that statement was put out is to try and appease the groundswell of anger of the last few days.

We need a chief exec not an idiot twiddling his thumbs one day a week hoping to actually get a call through to the organ grinders.

If you want to advertise a role, you advertise it in appropriate places (like on your careers page, or with a recruitment agency), you don't stick it up as a news item on your website. Plus its a not a job advert, its a statement saying there will be a job soon.

If you ask me it's being placed in order to try and appease/ tell fans that Venkys have 'invested' a lot of money, and are not planning on leaving, and think that the 'gap' is the lack of a middleman between them and the club - which proves they still don't understand.

Basically this looks to me as an attempt to appoint Suhail Pasha in a proper way and hence get him a work permit. Apparently it has to be advertised and then they can say that he was best candidate for the job,

There is no chance that they will communicate via someone that they do not know, they always put people that they trust in these type of positions and those are people that are from within their inner circle.

So basically, a move that changes nothing really.

He should be nowhere near Ewood another utter clown

Yep, but basically he is working without a work permit. This will just make it legal. Sorry, if he gets the job, it will smack of deeper issues which nobody wants to reveal.

Yep, but basically he is working without a work permit. This will just make it legal. Sorry, if he gets the job, it will smack of deeper issues which nobody wants to reveal.

Someone out there knows the truth..

This club is one big scam even after the likes of certain people out cunningly maneuvered the charlatans

Someone out there knows the truth..

This club is one big scam even after the likes of certain people out cunningly maneuvered the charlatans

How everybody that leaves, seem to have signed NDA's . I have never understood why that is, but it makes sense.

I'm also deeply disappointed with those who sit with info, and are yet to reveal them. I'm going to continue to mention this, as this goes back a long time. What do you know, and how can it help us.

Archived