BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Senior Management Restructure

Some points pulled from the job advert:

Coordinate the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations within the UK and India.

This is alarming and suggests that there is no proper documentation or compliance with much (if anything)

Helps the Board and the owner to determine shared values, mission, vision and short and long-term goals for the club.

There are no short or long term goals in place at present

Helps the Board and owner monitor and evaluate the club's relevancy to the community, its effectiveness, and its results.

Wow, clearly suggesting they have no idea what the club means to the town

Assures the owners that quality standards are being met, and if not, implementing specific strategies to address concerns.

"Yes Madam, all is well, I assure you"

This is a high-stress position based on the responsibility for maintaining, improving and developing the relationship between the owner and the club. Handles detailed, complex concepts and problems, balances multiple tasks simultaneously, and makes rapid decisions regarding administrative issues.

Basically, you are going to lose your mind in a short space of time trying to spin many plates made of wet cardboard

Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude regarding the owner within the club. Demonstrates commitment to continued professional growth and development.

Even though you are working for idiots you must pretend they are awesome

Looks to me like someone in Pune has actually read the 2 Ian's proposal and said to the Punatics we can do that cheaper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Qualifications and Experience

· A qualification at NQF Level 6 is required.

· A proven track record in a senior management role and a proven track record of understanding Anglo-Indian relations.

· Able to communicate fluently in Hindi, Marathi and English

· The Operations Manager has to be able to demonstrate critical competencies in four broad categories: commitment to results, business savvy, leading change and motivating. "

So no mention of knowing anything about the football industry then?? You couldn't make this up!

Anyone know who to report this to, it's obviously a stitch-up to try a get a work permit. Plenty of people qualified to do that role in the UK, but probably without the language skills that aren't essential as the Raos speak perfectly good English.

Is there any use in is all applying so they've got to go through the tedious task of interviewing us all just to tick the boxes?

They wouldnt interview everyone. Just those who met the essential criteria. If they had some of those didn't interview them, then applyied for a work permit for a non EU national, it could be thrown out.

If you claimed you had the relevant skills though......

They wouldnt interview everyone. Just those who met the essential criteria. If they had some of those didn't interview them, then applyied for a work permit for a non EU national, it could be thrown out.

If you claimed you had the relevant skills though......

Think I know a couple of candidates in Blackburn

Its like me buying a house and getting myself into huge debts to pay the mortgage and council tax, which is 'investment' because its costing me money, but at the same time I allow the house to fall to pieces by paying cowboy builders to make a mess and then me later try to gain credit for spending money on a house that is ruined.

Great analogy. And just like a house, you fix the roof when the sun is shining. The minor repairs should have been done when the team was in the premiership and the club should have been maintained in tip top condition.

With a house, if you neglect it too much, you sometimes get to the point where the best option is to knock everything all down and start from scratch all over again.

Is there any use in is all applying so they've got to go through the tedious task of interviewing us all just to tick the boxes?

Even if you get through the application process you will fall at the interview stage with the first only question -

Is your name Suhail

wonder if any "bonuses " are on offer ?

I don't think you need to worry about that. The job spec appears quite comprehensive for the salary on offer. I suggest the wage is artificially low to keep interest to a minimum and the whole thing is designed to get Ray Von, sorry, Pasha, the gig. Hey, but I'm just a cynic.

The reason the salary is so modest is that they'll be doing naff all most of the time. Probably only have to turn in one day a week it'll be another artificial position to dress the window. Nothing more than a gofer for Pascha or some other clueless Venky stooge.

The reason that the salary is so low is to ensure that no one credible applies for the job and therefore it can then be used to get Suhail Pasha's work permit appeal through. I hazard a guess that Pasha will be on a lot more money than what is being advertised for this position.

Not possible that they just want an assistant for him really to cover in his absence and maybe pass some knowledge on to him as to how things work in English football ?

I'd say yeah.

Archived