• Billy Davies
    • Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

A chap who is a regular poster on here, won't name him, is in Spain and has met up with Dunn, and Dunn has told him Slade to be appointed.

It is myself. You obviously saw my Facebook post. Just to clarify he didn't say Slade was definitely to be appointed. I asked 'who do you think will become rovers manager?' He said he thinks slade will be appointed. It was just his opinion and he didn't state it as fact.

Dunn is a top bloke btw. I was out with family, he walked past, shouted his name and he came over chatting for 10 minutes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For you guys who saw my topic post early last week, the club has now gone completely quiet, so feck em, send your emails in to pasha - suhail.pasha@hotmail.com

Of other interest may also be as follows;

avijit_kumar_dutta@sports-nova.com

n.nayak@ibtimes.com

tushar.vaity@expressindia.com

avijit_kumar_dutta@sports-nova.com

Get them tagged or communicated to our new twitter fanbase :tu:

Is Coyle really a client of Kentaro/Sem? I don't have a problem with him being an ex-Dingle, or having an ape like head but that is beyond the pale.

As for Slade, probably 1 of the more sensible names mentioned so far. Not a great record but at least he's managed at this level and done OK. Never played professionally though.

I think we'll go down whoever we appoint so probably don't care that much to be honest.

Is Coyle really a client of Kentaro/Sem? I don't have a problem with him being an ex-Dingle, or having an ape like head but that is beyond the pale.

I believe he is someone posted this in another thread which says so. http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/venkysout-trends-as-blackburn-rovers-fans-speak-out/. After what jerome Anderson and kentaro have done to rovers I'd dislike it if Lionel Messi wanted to sign for us and lined their pockets in the process.

Hope this is massively wrong, but rumour off friend in the game that Coyle will be announced tomorrow afternoon.

One last stop for the Kentaro / SEM gravy train before Blackburn Rovers finally dies.

It is so sad that all Jack Walkers' great work is all but undone.

Maybe we will re-sign Leon Best on 35k a week for 5 years.

I won't watch or cheer for a team managed by an SEM / Kentaro front-man / planted leech. It's one thing not being able to stop them killing my club, but it's another expecting us to turn up and watch.

If anyone says 'get behind Coyle' or 'give him a chance' then I'll snap. If it happens this should be the cue for massive protests

If there is one plus of his probable appointment then it's tha pretty much all rovers fans will now be protesting or boycotting. What on earth has he done to deserve the job? His recent record is appalling.

Archived