• Billy Davies
    • Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

Stopped buying it yonks ago..it has failed Rovers fans big time...

Does anybody actually buy the Telewag now? I just read the back page in ASDA. Takes about 30 seconds.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No mate, all it would take for the LT to put Venkys under constant pressure is the will to do it. Peter White would have been all over this lot at virtually no extra cost to the newspaper.

Sorry but this is simply bunkum with respect.

You can print fact after fact after fact by just sitting at the PC and doing some research, so much factual information about this football club is in the public domain, you could get a weeks stories out of employing the idiotic TV pundit, WTF was that about?!

The paper is a joke really, the way Cryer and the paper behaved during the king rat era was nothing short of incompetent, spineless and gutless, typical small time, small town mentality, pathetic really.

If it's so easy, why has no one done it in the last six years? Why do you think they would cave to LT pressure if they are quite happily ignoring the pressure from the fans?

The only way to bring Venkys down is to expose any financial misdemeanours that may have taken place on their watch, which would then expose them to FA sanction / legal issues etc, and make them unfit to run a UK business. What other means of getting rid of them will work?

My sole point was that this kind of detailed, investigative work is beyond the scope of most local newspapers these days as they see their circulation figures fall and budgets cut. They would also be putting themselves at risk of retaliatory legal action by Venkys that might force them out of business.

The criticism of some of the individuals connected to the LT is fair, but if you think it would be easy for the paper to expose them and ultimately drive them out of the club then you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/10300981/garry-monk-has-emerged-as-a-leading-contender-for-the-leeds-head-coaching-post

Leeds in talks with Monk.

Another (potential) appointment likely to be better than ours

Even Cellino is going to land a better manager than we are. I'm not a fan of Monk but he's a young manager with a good reputation in the game who's infinitely better than the majority of the names we've been linked with recently.

• Moderation Lead

Does anybody actually buy the Telewag now? I just read the back page in ASDA. Takes about 30 seconds.

Balls to that, it's free online!

What is Paulo Di Canio doing nowadays? Was doing great for Swindon if I remember right?

He only did ok at Swindon because he nearly bankrupt them! He spent a huge amount and they spent the next few seasons paying for it and downsizing.

Ive judt read Stevie keans been sacked #poorbugger

Can't even cut it in that kind of league. Shows what we all knew - the man is not a manager.

When they potted Bowyer and promotly hired Lambert amd his team I thought this SoS had turned a corner but this is just a shambolic disgrace.

He only did ok at Swindon because he nearly bankrupt them! He spent a huge amount and they spent the next few seasons paying for it and downsizing.

Can't even cut it in that kind of league. Shows what we all knew - the man is not a manager.

I wonder if they will do a big article on him getting canned. Doubt it, glad no English club bit on that story and offered him a route back.

For all we know the name of the new manager might be in an email in Mike Cheston's computer at Ewood Park. He's off on his holidays at the moment (Venkys probably don't know this or realise he's the only director left) so when he returns to work and has to go through all his emails from the last 2 weeks there might be one in there with the name of the lucky man who gets the job.

Just read this from a leeds fan on Facebook, clueless yorkshire @#/?

"Steve Kean to be confirmed as new Leeds manager.....he was ok for a far bit at Blackburn if I remember rightly?! Let's hope he does ok....Leeds Leeds Leeds Edward Nuttall"

Just read this from a leeds fan on Facebook, clueless yorkshire @#/?

"Steve Kean to be confirmed as new Leeds manager.....he was ok for a far bit at Blackburn if I remember rightly?! Let's hope he does ok....Leeds Leeds Leeds Edward Nuttall"

we did beat liverpool with him to be fair... ;)

im on about the 3-1 game, benjani scored a brace against them... so we did :P

Sorry amnesia, or is it the Kean era being deleted from my memory. I have to retain my sanity somehow. :)

We beat Liverpool in one of Kean's early games, I think Woy was potted afterwards? Gerrard missed a penalty if I recall correctly.

He was, a few days later. I recall some pundit referring to it as "a new low", despite losing at home to Blackpool a few weeks earlier.

Gerrard scored then missed a pen. Benjani scored twice and maybe Martin Olsson got the other?

Archived