• Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Backroom

Benjani was spectacular that night!

Anyway it feels like we aren't even close to a manager now, links and news has dried up and radio silence from the club

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benjani was spectacular that night!

Anyway it feels like we aren't even close to a manager now, links and news has dried up and radio silence from the club

Randomly one of my favourite ever Rovers games. That goal from Benjani when he fired in to the roof of the net after turning Kyriakos(?) was unbelievable!

No we didn't we got a draw at Anfield once and they beat us with NINE men at Ewood.

No they beat us with ten men at Ewood they had Doni there keeper sent off early on the with most of the second half remaining Brad Jones fouled Yak and should have got a blatent red but the ref bottled it we lost and went down.

Nope. No negotiations, no plans and no real rumours. Maybe we'll be an anarchist club, and the players train and pick themselves without any managers or coaches telling them what to do. Sort of like a s--t Real Madrid.

Cheers - how depressing

That's the way to do it, line up your replacement before pulling the trigger. (As we seemed to do when Bowyer was sacked) This time round we don't seem to be any further forward than we were on the day we started the managerial search.

Mind you given the names we've been linked with (with the exception of Warnock) maybe no bad thing. Someone at the Club needs to grab this process by the scruff of the neck and get it sorted.

I am increasingly convinced that we had identified a replacement for PL but he - and maybe more than one - has turned Rovers down. The delay doesn't make any sense otherwise; even the Venkys must know that time is critical with players out of contract and others who might come being snatched away by our competition. If I am right then we are in dire straits - we are anyway - and if Rovers are now regarded as worth avoiding at all costs its extremely hard to see how that issue can be overcome

I am increasingly convinced that we had identified a replacement for PL but he - and maybe more than one - has turned Rovers down. The delay doesn't make any sense otherwise; even the Venkys must know that time is critical with players out of contract and others who might come being snatched away by our competition. If I am right then we are in dire straits - we are anyway - and if Rovers are now regarded as worth avoiding at all costs its extremely hard to see how that issue can be overcome

Probably Warnock but who identified him ?

Thats the big question ?

Hope this is massively wrong, but rumour off friend in the game that Coyle will be announced tomorrow afternoon.

If he is I'm going to fecking Brockhall Friday morning. Might take some tennis balls and get a training session.

Archived