• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf Coyle is not that bad a manager. It's his previous links to Burnley and SEM that make him a terrible appointment. It creates further divisions between the fans and the club.

He really is. There are numerous anecdotes about his training methods.

So let me get this straight. 2 weeks ago we start interviewing 4 people. Widely suspected to be Redfearn, Slade, Joyce and Warnock. A week after the interviews, Coyle (who lets not forget had been recently sacked by Bolton and Wigan) is apparently homesick. No sooner does he announce he is leaving his club (bottom of the league), then he becomes odds on favourite for Rovers. Even though there is nobody to interview him?

How, why?

Stinks to high heaven just like the rest of Venkys reign.

He is doomed from day one.

• Backroom

He really is. There are numerous anecdotes about his training methods.

Yep. The guy is a Class A Clown. Suits Venky's down to the ground, but no supporter should be accepting this man in the dugout at Ewood.

I'd rather have Neil @#/? Redfearn than Owen Coyle. Although admittedly that's like saying I'd rather receive a kick in the balls than have acid poured into my eyes.

• Backroom

Where's chaddy saying Coyle would be a good appointment and has his full support ?

He said on Sunday it would be an awful appointment I remember because I cheekily pulled him up on it as he has the same promotion on his CV that McCleish had

He said on Sunday it would be an awful appointment I remember because I cheekily pulled him up on it as he has the same promotion on his CV that McCleish had

he said on his Twitter account in reply to some huddersfield fan that if Coyle got the job then he wouldn't be renewing his season ticket

They are doing this on purpose now for sure. The true colours of who is running the show are finally shining through. These @#/?s are intent on wrecking the club, the final nail. The only thing that would trump this would be Kean himself !

Awful appointment still now.

Really dont know whether I will buy another season Ticket this coming season. Makes me wonder big time if I want to. Guess I decide when I am back of Holiday next week

They are doing this on purpose now for sure. The true colours of who is running the show are finally shining through. These @#/?s are intent on wrecking the club, the final nail. The only thing that would trump this would be Kean himself !

That 'dossier' must be made public - whoever has it. IMO it's the only way we'll rid ourselves of these chancers.

Archived