• Billy Davies
    • Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

If that dossier exists, put up or shut up FFS.

I dont think there is smoking gun in this dossier tbf this is going off an exchange between Glen Mullan and Mark Fish on the facebook page of the action group. Will people who spoke to the action group off the record now speak publicly? I doubt it

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Coyle appointment, its the wrong appointment mainly cos he has failed in his last 3 jobs and have been sacked every time.

It is going to a huge job for him or anyone who got it. Would have prefer Monk or Holloway or Sherwood tbh.

What was so outstanding about Coyle cv that made him the best?

Is Coyle still part of sem? Or as Nicko says he parted company with them a few years ago?

Will he keep Irvine and Kelly in his coaching staff?

Has he got a player shortlist to start to bring players in from day 1? We got 9 weeks to bring in 8 to 10 quality players before the season starts.

We aren't going to be bringing in any quality players Chaddy. Don't you see that?

It will be lots of very high agent fees for lots of very average players.

Wonder if we will be getting any potential superstars from South America that magically acquire Italian passports

We aren't going to be bringing in any quality players Chaddy. Don't you see that?

Says who?

Who knows what the plan is going forward now. The owners havent told us what the plan is.

Coyle is going to have to bring in good players to keep us up

I can't believe there isn't a big story in all this. What we need though is a non-football journalist to get involved. A couple of brave souls have tried but many will only go so far because ultimately their careers depend on it. Also, our plight has been limited to the back pages which, with the greatest of respect, isn't filled with the most militant types - except where there own club is concerned. The thoughts of any football fan reading our story will range from 'thank @#/? that wasn't us'; 'poor @#/?s'; 'haha, unlucky'; "who gives a @#/?, they bought the league'. None of them will be thinking 'something must be done, we could be next, where do I sign?'.

We need a Panorama-esque investigation. Prime time, starting with the agency that the WalkerTrust used, and the agency that Venkys used, to the first manager they hired (interview with Andy Cole would be nice), and the incompetence of their reign, bookended by this appointment. I think it would make compelling viewing. If it weren't real, it would be a laughable work of fiction.

Says who?

Who knows what the plan is going forward now. The owners havent told us what the plan is.

Oh please Chaddy....

If you can't see what the plan is now, you never will pal but I will give you a clue - quality players and success for the team are not on the agenda.

Says who?

There is no money Chaddy. Cheston has said that. How do you bring in quality with no money? I would have thought it obvious by now that the owners don't have a plan - they never have had one.

Says who?

Everybody can see that they are @#/? us over apart from you. There will be no good players. There will be no staying up. This is asset stripping.

There is no money Chaddy. Cheston has said that. How do you bring in quality with no money? I would have thought it obvious by now that the owners don't have a plan - they never have had one.

Parson I agree on the owners part tbh.

Cheston's comments I take with a pinch of salt tbh. Is he even in the inner circle?

Is the money to spend? Guess we see

Says who?

He is also going to have to become a half decent manager as well but I think we are beyond hoping for a miracle now.

Whoever comes in,and it looks like Coyle,they will be going down the young players route either through our academy or nicking odd ones off the big boys,I am led to believe we have already signed one from one of the big boys,a very promising 19 year old,midfielder/attacker and a name you will know,was asked not to name him yet and will respect those wishes..

Cheston's comments I take with a pinch of salt tbh. Is he even in the inner circle?

tbh and tbf is text speak, against posting rules.

Sorry, I'm tetchy this morning after the slow, agonising death of my club.

The reality Chaddy is that any assets we have are likely to be sold and we will get inferior replacements. It is once again clear that there will be a scaling down under the control of SEM/Kentaro, much like we saw under the snake.

Everyone needs to seriously consider whether they want to be part of this.

Will you continue to support the Venky regime ?

Unfortunately it is clear the route that the owners are going down if as expected Coyle is appointed. Basically the cheap and cheerful route.

Well if there's no money then we certainly shouldn't be handing piles of cash to agents for brokering deals with Championship rejects.

I can still can't get over the idea of Coyle as Rovers manager. Since he lucked out at Bumley, he has bombed at Bolton and Wigan, and buried himself under the MLS.

Cheston must have very low standards if he is impressed. Of course we all know that he is not likely to have been involved in the decision - which makes his position untenable. Cheston would then be between a rock and a hard place: walk away from a lucrative role (but maintain his integrity) or stay and be seen as another puppet director, who answers to the manager and his agent.

So, you agree with Parson on the owners that there is no plan and never has been yet you're constantly asking what the owners' plans are?

I need a lie down, this is doing my swede in.

Archived