• Billy Davies
    • Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

Unfortunately it is clear the route that the owners are going down if as expected Coyle is appointed. Basically the cheap and cheerful route.

Nowt to do with cheap n cheerful ..it's the @#/? on fans route

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you boycotting then or all aboard the coyle bandwagon ? Chaddy

Abbey it's not about being part of the coyle bandwagon, many went when scum bag was in charge. It's tough to boycot, I'm not going and it's terrible but there it is I'm not going and not buying anything rovers either. Chaddy can make his own mind up but I'm sure he is not jumping on the coyle bandwagon.

Whoever comes in,and it looks like Coyle,they will be going down the young players route either through our academy or nicking odd ones off the big boys,I am led to believe we have already signed one from one of the big boys,a very promising 19 year old,midfielder/attacker and a name you will know,was asked not to name him yet and will respect those wishes..

Is this loan deal then?

Must admit I'm surprised by the depth of feeling on the subject. I would see it as a poor but not particularly provocative appointment. As I'm clearly in the minority however there's no way we should even consider appointing him.

Surprised? Rev he's SEM FFS! Can you not see what they have done and are continuing to do to our club?

Unfortunately it is clear the route that the owners are going down if as expected Coyle is appointed. Basically the cheap and cheerful route.

Doubt it will work out cheap in the long run with tantric tentacles out of the shadows

Says who?

Who knows what the plan is going forward now. The owners havent told us what the plan is.

Coyle is going to have to bring in good players to keep us up

Jesus H Christ Chaddy. When will you learn?

Nail on head there. Seems like we've been turned down by those who we initially turned to and are now just scraping around for anyone who'll take it.

Good points but a different argument from the one I was making.

The other previous managers were sacked and didn't walk out nor did they ask for a release clause in their contract as far we know. I find it hard to believe Lambert ever envisaged being here beyond the end of last season otherwise there would have been no reason whatsoever to ask for a release clause. Either stay the duration and succeed or fail at some point and get paid off. Similarly if Coyle is unbelievably thick I find it impossible to think he would be approaching this from anything other than a point of view that he'll give it a quick go and if it doesn't work out he'll blame it on the lack of support from the owners and furthermore if the treatment of him by the fans is particularly brutal, he'll portray himself as the victim in the national media in an effort to ensure that the experience does not tarnish his already waning reputation still further.

Must admit I'm surprised by the depth of feeling on the subject. I would see it as a poor but not particularly provocative appointment. As I'm clearly in the minority however there's no way we should even consider appointing him.

I'll spell it out for you.

Coyle

Is

A

Cretin

And

Has

A

Terrible

Record

As

A

Manager

That's exactly it; there will be a fair few bucks still to be made which is why they must still be firmly on the scene.

Champagne charlie and Sniff Sniff Merson will be getting their scripts ready to slag off Rovers fans again on SkyEM sports

Words fail me. Was going to take the kids to their first game in August, looks like it's going to be at Chorley. Not even that bothered about brainwashing them into being Rovers fans as I'm not sure it's moral to make your kids suffer such pain.

Champagne charlie and Sniff Sniff Merson will be getting their scripts ready to slag off Rovers fans again on SkyEM sports

That's why there needs to be a change in focus from Venkys to SEM on future protests. BRFC - run by agents, for agents or BRFC - Jerome Anderson's cash cow. Remove the ambiguity, get the real story out there.

Just like any Rovers manager I would be willing to give Coyle a chance however what I find it hard to get past are his links to SEM. His agent Dave Sheron is SEM, although Alan Nixon insists that the relationship between Sheron and SEM ended a few years ago. This coupled with the fact that Pasha has links to Kentaro are deeply worrying and that is something that I find hard to get past. It will be back to the days of Kean when every signing we made there was a thought is this for the benefit of Rovers or for the third parties involved.

It is a total and utter farce I am afraid.

Says who?

Who knows what the plan is going forward now. The owners havent told us what the plan is.

Coyle is going to have to bring in good players to keep us up

Chaddy, your posts are becoming a parody of themselves.

Despite your bravado yesterday, we all know you'll still back Coyle and will be defending him on here in a few months time.

• Moderation Lead

If that LET article turns out to be correct then I'll have to consider going to get new golf clubs. Can't stick Owen Coyle, can't stick this deliberate con.

Snap. Need to get down that driving range!

That's why there needs to be a change in focus from Venkys to SEM on future protests. BRFC - run by agents, for agents or BRFC - Jerome Anderson's cash cow. Remove the ambiguity, get the real story out there.

Unfortunately SEM looking like they are being wound down along with their majority shareholder Sports Holdings Limited (auditors resigned in May). Lots of rats scuttling around and leaving sinking ships in September/October 2013 leading to winding up of Kentaro and its Umbrella companies

So it's anyones guess what vehicle is being used at the moment but no doubt their will be one whatever the name, and there will be familiar names P****** in the same pot

Anyone good at Crowdfunding applications?

its time for the " VenkysOut " Black scarf.

This is like the deliberate murder of our Club.

Where will you wear the scarf? Surely no one is thinking of buying a season ticket? That stadium should be absolutely desolate this season.

Will this be the shot in the arm Rovers fans needs to pull together and get our club back?.... of course not.

Where will you wear the scarf? Surely no one is thinking of buying a season ticket? That stadium should be absolutely desolate this season.

Will this be the shot in the arm Rovers fans needs to pull together and get our club back?.... of course not.

"Get behind the lads ffs!!"

Parson I agree on the owners part tbh.

Cheston's comments I take with a pinch of salt tbh. Is he even in the inner circle?

Is the money to spend? Guess we see

If there was money Lambert would still be here. With or without money Coyle is just plain wrong and a loser whichever way you look at it. Sorry, Chaddy, there are NO positives from this appointment if it goes ahead.

Remember Hughesy who posted on here? He's currently praising the appointment on Twitter. Apparently it's good that he 'hates Burnley' as he will want to prove himself.

Some of the fans who didn't get involved in #VenkysOut yet are now posting in defence of Coyle are bizarre - what are their motives?

Archived