• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf Coyle is not that bad a manager. It's his previous links to Burnley and SEM that make him a terrible appointment. It creates further divisions between the fans and the club.

Sorry but of Course he's a bad manager and that is ignoring burnley and sem stuff, his promotion with burnley was his one and only real achievement(that im aware of)

Im just hoping that this is one last stunt from the scummy bookies or some anti roves fan journos, EC.. Taking he @#/?, because they know a new manager is about to be revealed(and they know it won't be coyle) Slade seems the most likely candidate.

Tbf Coyle is not that bad a manager. It's his previous links to Burnley and SEM that make him a terrible appointment. It creates further divisions between the fans and the club.

Coyle is both a terrible manager and human being. If it's him, I'm done. 100% done.

• Backroom

The Burnley link doesn't bother me - he took them up then left them and they hate him, the agent link is the main issue.

We need proof he is no longer in bed with them, if that's Proven he's merely a spent force washed up manager!

The Burnley link doesn't bother me either. It is Coyle's link to the dark side and his defence of its most dishonest client.This was more than just one manager supporting another. e.g. The Independent in December 2011

The Bolton manager Owen Coyle defended his fellow Scot, claiming that he has never been given a chance in his year at Ewood Park.

The Burnley link doesn't bother me - he took them up then left them and they hate him, the agent link is the main issue.

We need proof he is no longer in bed with them, if that's Proven he's merely a spent force washed up manager!

The Burnley link bothers me enormously. And that's before everything else is taken into account.

Once again rovers fans will come out of this looking bad. If he gets the job the day after the twitter trend thingy, all we'll hear is (please read in a drunk Scottish accent) "I dunno what these Blackburn fans want. They protest the club havenee appointed a manager, the next day they appoint a good guy and they're still no happy. Honestly I canee get ma heed aroond it all."

This is going to get very messy.

I dread to think the kind of dross he will bring into the club. I just cannot see this working one bit and fully expect relegation with Coyle in charge.

The guy is a dingle FFS, and even that lot have seen through his poor management ability. He got unbelievably lucky with them and has been found out ever since.

Will probably sign Grant Holt or something, he signed him at Wigan I believe.

Grant Holt wasn't Coyles signing it was someone else behind the scenes at Wigan and Holt only signed for em to payoff a debt as I've been reliably informed

Coyle big no no from me a one trick pony but when you don't have a squad to get squad spirit.. Er were do you go from there

A sem client and after what the twohat said?....

Dafabet linked with crescendo sem Kentaro just add two and two it's plainly obvious the whole scenario is Bent rotten to the core

The Burnley link doesn't bother me either. It is Coyle's link to the dark side and his defence of its most dishonest client.This was more than just one manager supporting another. e.g. The Independent in December 2011

The Bolton manager Owen Coyle defended his fellow Scot, claiming that he has never been given a chance in his year at Ewood Park.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/owen-coyle-backs-under-fire-steve-kean-6380822.html

"Someone has to fill the dreaded places no-one wants to be".

Well, we don't want you either, you nobody.

Nixon in full spin doctor mode now for Coyle

I think Nixons probably on the SEM payroll (allegedly), or he's at least invited to the company functions where he takes home a goodie bag full of dodgy mouse mats, spiv pictures and fake tan.

But back in in the real world.....

Paul Lambert was the best man for the job, all other candidates are not worth debating TBH.

#venkysout - stop making excuses :angry2: you know who you are :angry2:

COYLE ISN'T COMING TO EWOOD, IF HE DOES ABBEY WILL RUN NAKED DOWN BOLTON RD WITH A CHICKEN IN HIS HAND, GET A GRIP FFS

If this is true, well God help us. I mean, a freakin' Vegan?!?!

But I'm not really laughing. What a horrible appointment.

Haha I'm genuinely devastated at this prospect but I couldn't help laughing at the barrage oF texts Iv just received regarding Coyle. This guy wears shin pads in the dugout during games...😳

The Burnley link bothers me enormously. And that's before everything else is taken into account.

ROVERS FANS HATER ..TICK

FULL KIT keaner ...TICK

DINGLE TURD...TICK

WANKY WANDERER...TICK

@#/? MANAGER...TICK

KEAN LOVER...CHECK

VENKY LOVER ...TO BE CHECKED

COYLE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived