• Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

Jesus christ.

I hear he is nailed on!!!

Sky bet have Coyle at 1/7 Odd's on fav at the moment no one else near in the betting.

Prepare for a riot!

Hope this is massively wrong, but rumour off friend in the game that Coyle will be announced tomorrow afternoon.

Prepare for two riots!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't find a link to King rat being sacked because you've made it up.

didnt make it up gavin, it was just a mistake by me, i saw the headline to this link(which read something like 'former blackburn coach sacked as manager of indian club' with a picture of what now turns out to be mike appleton next to it, seeing a baldy bloke and that headline whilst quickly checking the news on my phone, put 2&2 together and came out with 5.

heres the link anyway "http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14528472.Former_Blackburn_Rovers_coach_sacked_by_Indian_club_Bengaluru_FC/?ref=macalong

Anyone else think that Rovers may have not secured their desired manager and waiting for Cheston to come back from holiday to decide on plan z?

You know its all gone pete tong when they announce a caretaker manager for start of season... Or Steve Kean back.

I fear for my sanity if he returns

A chap who is a regular poster on here, won't name him, is in Spain and has met up with Dunn, and Dunn has told him Slade to be appointed.

I'm in Spain as I live here. Where is he I might go and have a word?

A chap who is a regular poster on here, won't name him, is in Spain and has met up with Dunn, and Dunn has told him Slade to be appointed.

Been told the similar tale except it's Slades name being put forward that's come from DD.. Joyce not in the running and coyles a no also

Who the hell is Slade? Only Slade I've heard of is Noddys band or the Prison from Porridge.

Been told the similar tale except it's Slades name being put forward that's come from DD.. Joyce not in the running and coyles a no also

Who is DD? Can dm me if you dont want it on the forum.

Im hoping for a better name than Slade tbh. Would be fairly happy with Slade but deffo no to coyle

Who the hell is Slade? Only Slade I've heard of is Noddys band or the Prison from Porridge.

'Come feel the noise' - great tune pal as I'm sure you know.

I'd buy a season ticket if Slade played every other week, be better than the football and 3rd rate managers we're looking to appoint.

Archived