BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Kean era proved anything, it's that plenty of our fans have no problem being treated like mugs. It's unfortunate but a lot of the ones who wouldn't stand for it are long gone.

It's just so infuriating. I can't believe how idiotic some of our fans can be - it's in black and white, you can even find it online now. The other thing that does my head in is how the LET or any other journo won't even pick him up on it.

• Backroom

It's just so infuriating. I can't believe how idiotic some of our fans can be - it's in black and white, you can even find it online now. The other thing that does my head in is how the LET or any other journo won't even pick him up on it.

I can't help but think a lot of those who criticised Lambert's honesty will wordlessly swallow Coyle's lies. I hope I'm wrong on that.

Can't believe the hope and buzz that lunch time in Preston gave us to this feeling of the keaners @#/? all over us and employing the most hated man aside from Kean , it's the ultimate kick in the @#/? by the owd hag and her duspicple family & yet I'd wager nothing will be done and the clappers are gonna clap and bend over and be venkarsed without any care in the world .

Having said earlier I'd put his former dingle and SEM links behind him, I'm now completely against the guy. Blatantly lying in your FIRST EVER INTERVIEW AS MANAGER is NOT the way to go about it

I would imagine everything linking Coyle with SEM will be disappearing offline in the next 48 hrs just as stuff did regarding Kean/Anderson etc.

Anyone wanting it should screenshot it now !

• Moderation Lead

I can't help but think a lot of those who criticised Lambert's honesty will wordlessly swallow Coyle's lies. I hope I'm wrong on that.

They're already giving him a chance....

Updates:

Beswicks sports handled the negotiations taking Coyle to Houston Dynamos 09/12/2014

http://www.beswickssports.com/news/owen-coyle-announced-as-houston-dynamo-head-coach

Beswicks sports are active both here and in the US

There is no news or story on either their website , facebook or twitter links regarding him taking over at Ewood (website news is a bit behind so may not have updated and their twitter and facebook page consist mainly of re-tweets from others)

If David Sheron was representing Coyle previously , he left SEM and set up a company with 2 other ex SEM staff on 13/08/2014 Company is HSH Sports Limited

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/09173116/HSH-SPORTS-LIMITED/directors-secretaries

Most of the links pertaining to him being an SEM client previously have already appeared on the two manager related threads, unfortunately as both SEM and Kentaro websites are down will have to rely on the hit and miss wayback machine to trawl through when I'm bored

To me I don't care whether he's no longer associated with SEM. The issue some aren't seeming to understand is that instead of just coming out and saying he's no longer with SEM he flat out lied and said he'd never even heard of them. How stupid is he to think everyone would just believe him and not prove otherwise! It just instantly reminds me of the idiotic, pointless lies of Kean.

I would imagine everything linking Coyle with SEM will be disappearing offline in the next 48 hrs just as stuff did regarding Kean/Anderson etc.

Anyone wanting it should screenshot it now !

Proper tin foil hat stuff that mate.

Not defending him but I doubt he actually knows how deep things have gone with the fans at Ewood and how much some people actually know. He's just skirted around it covering himself and his mates probably.

If he was aware the question would come up then it's bad form, a bullet in his own foot already.

Despite all this I want him to get it right and prove us all wrong. If somehow he could recreate a bit of that dingle tub thumping magic along with a bit of backing it could still have legs in it !

Andrew Cryer says on Twitter that Venkys dont go near SEM and Anderson...

he is a proper plonker. Says to one guy something like 'at least I am literate' and then proceeds to not capitalise player names etc.

2+2=5 :lol:

Despite all this I want him to get it right and prove us all wrong. If somehow he could recreate a bit of that dingle tub thumping magic along with a bit of backing it could still have legs in it !

There goes another pig past the window!

Archived