BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Article -> New Rovers Manager

If we all Boycott would Venkys deffo sell us??? How do you know?

If you want boycott then I fully respect that but I will attending. Its my choice and you should respect that.

deffo? text speak not allowed .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He made a lot of noise without saying much.

I work with enough of those to be used to it.

He spoke a lot of needing to build a team so he must have some sort of green light to spend a bit.

Still, meh.

V's out

I forced myself to listen to that and, I'm sorry but I have to say it, he sounds like Steve Kean MkII.

He said everything that Venkys want to here. Lambert talked about having a real go at promotion and worked up the budget he would need. Coyle is talking about "this club" needing to be in the Premier League and will look to do so within the bounds of the funds available. He must also believe in fairies because with the budget Venkys are likely to provide we are looking at journeymen, freebies and loanees. I fear for the youngsters at the club and worry for young Connor that despite getting his boots dirty at last under Lambert he may well now fall down the pecking order.

The only glimmer of light is that he has a history of getting PL youngsters in but has only previously worked with clubs who have parachute payments (post-Bumley) maybe having to scrimp and save might create a seize mentality and tight-knit camaraderie but how short term? And at what cost?

Your entitled to your opinion and as I said iv no issue with anyone who feels that boycotting is the way foward and what they want to do but I won't be boycotting and I won't be labelled by you or anyone as being a venky supporter as I choose to attend games of a club iv supported my whole life

So which is it club or team?

This is the thing though - its not the same club now you or anybody else has supported their whole life - and this is the crux of the matter and seems to be the same rhetoric that all those still say they are going to support

Its just a shambles of an organisation that has infested itself into the halls and corridors of Ewood Park and stolen the badge and motto

He did come across well to be quite honest. If it's true that he's not linked with SEM any longer then, of course I'll reserve judgement until I see the team in action, but I'll put his dingle links behind him.

Not forgiving him for criticising the fans and sticking up for k**n though

Edit: has he really just denied knowing of SEM?

I always prefer a manager to exude respect, and this starts with always wearing a suit, at all times. However, if that is the quality of his suits, stick to the training gear Owen.

With your eyes closed, that sounds like a Steve Kean interview, all day long. He even licks his lips on a few occasions. Ugh

Is that true? I always thought that applied after liquidation rather than administration, though I'm far from an expert in that sort of stuff.

You're probably right I'm no expert either but we will more than likely go into liquidation if it gets that far.

It'd be good to know if there's people more knowledgeable on here.

I always prefer a manager to exude respect, and this starts with always wearing a suit, at all times. However, if that is the quality of his suits, stick to the training gear Owen.

With your eyes closed, that sounds like a Steve Kean interview, all day long. He even licks his lips on a few occasions. Ugh

FFS ..all down to the cut of the suit now ...ive heard some rubbish ...

Well Neil Warnock would most certainly be a non starter.. he could never pass the "Cut of the Suit" test ..

FFS ..all down to the cut of the suit now ...ive heard some rubbish ...

Well Neil Warnock would most certainly be a non starter.. he could never pass the "Cut of the Suit" test ..

Clean shirt, new shoes And I don't know where I am goin' to.

Silk suit, black tie, I don't need a reason why.

They come runnin' just as fast as they can

There aint nothing like amnesia when you've been a SEM man

People think because other teams have survived admin then we will. They don't realize that actually those clubs don't technically exist any more.

Absolute bunkum booth with respect, Rangers have sold 30k season tickets as of today, do you think their fans realise they don't 'technically' exist anymore :wacko:

Give me administration today if it gets rid of these rats that are running the club.

As for Coyle and the seemingly thawing of relations since his press conference......

He was sacked from Bolton for being absolute rubbish, left them in a right mess.

Sacked by Wigan in less than 6 months because they were frankly rubbish

Had just been warned by the Houston owner that result must improve or else, so he did a 'Kean' and walked before he was pushed.

Those 3 facts alone are enough to know that he's in no shape way or form fit to fill our managerial position, yet he's apparently:

"The standout candidate"

#venkysout

Rotten to the core.

Absolute bunkum booth with respect, Rangers have sold 30k season tickets as of today, do you think their fans realise they don't 'technically' exist anymore :wacko:

Give me administration today if it gets rid of these rats that are running the club.

So if we go into admin and have to liquidate the club we get to keep the history, the trophy cabinet, the stadium, the training ground? Genuine question as I have no idea (it seems).

But doesn't that massively contradict what Cheston said about bringing younger players through? Aside from Rodriguez at Burnley I can't think of a youngster he has given a chance to.

The whole saga stinks to high heaven of subterfuge and corruption.

Mike Cheston has done what he's been told to do

So if we go into admin and have to liquidate the club we get to keep the history, the trophy cabinet, the stadium, the training ground? Genuine question as I have no idea (it seems).

Look at Rangers for answers to those questions, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Seneca could take over tomorrow if those idiots gave up control, I think they'd have competition for the club also, but those books would leave many questions allegedly, so can't see it happening anytime soon.

Great how the media (Sky) are spinning the Coyle animosity due to the burnley connection, lazy journalism, have they seen his managerial record?

But the #coyle out stuff doesn't help, ill thought out and damaging to fans sadly.

We are far more likely to have to liquidate the club if they are allowed to continue. Whether we are able to recover will depend on how far we are allowed to fall.

Just keep moaning and thats what you do best.

This morning Owen Coyle has been presented to the Media. Interviewed by BBC Radio Lancs and the interview will be available later on twitter.

Just keep accepting anything that is thrown at you. It's what you do best.

Look at Rangers for answers to those questions, yes, yes, yes and yes.

Seneca could take over tomorrow if those idiots gave up control, I think they'd have competition for the club also, but those books would leave many questions allegedly, so can't see it happening anytime soon.

Didn't Rangers have someone to bail/buy them out when they got liquidated? If we got liquidated could we really rely on someone to buy all the assets then reset the business? You mention Seneca but could Seneca realistically buy the club and all its assets, and bankroll player aquisitions/staff/operating losses with £60m?

Also why have some clubs changed their name after admin/liquidation?

As you can imagine this concerns me more than it should.

We are far more likely to have to liquidate the club if they are allowed to continue. Whether we are able to recover will depend on how far we are allowed to fall.

Cheers.

Archived