BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it surprise you if he did leave?

I think we will see Rovers make three signings (Feeney, possibly Graham and a relatively 'high profile' midfielder) only to see Marshall then leave; it would be no surprise to learn that a deal with another club for Marshall is already in place.

I also think Hanley has kicked his last ball for Rovers.

Feeny was a bad signing when we had a decent squad! Now as a first teamer -?probably instead of the departing Marshall he'd be an appalling one.

Not sure which is a worst trade off Koota for Gestede or Feeby for Marshall.

Who is Koota and Feeby?

I think we will see Rovers make three signings (Feeney, possibly Graham and a relatively 'high profile' midfielder) only to see Marshall then leave; it would be no surprise to learn that a deal with another club for Marshall is already in place.

I also think Hanley has kicked his last ball for Rovers.

Depressingly plausible. One things for sure signings or no signings, the squad will get progressively weaker within the current set up.

We have not signed Liam Feeney. Save the outrage until there's a photo of him mugging with a blue and white shirt at Brockhall.

About the Blackman rumor: I don't think I've ever seen him play outside of highlight reels, what kind of striker is he? Physical and hardworking like Graham, or more of a pure goalscorer like Rhodes? Or a deep-lying striker with vision and technical skills?

Not been able to post today but has anyone else heard about an approach for a former Premier League player. It was a cryptic post on Fb earlier that I can't find again now. Ex Bolton striker, out of contract this Summer, not English, not young.

Not been able to post today but has anyone else heard about an approach for a former Premier League player. It was a cryptic post on Fb earlier that I can't find again now. Ex Bolton striker, out of contract this Summer, not English, not young.

How about Eider Gudjonsson- HAHA

Heskey lol

Frank Worthington...

Frank Worthington...

Don't think he's played in the Prem!

Heskey lol

First name I thought of to be honest. Knowing our luck...!

Surely he's out to pasture now. Always scores at Ewood though so probably a shoe in to get 23 goals.

There was something posted from a Scandanavian?(language seemed be from that part of the world) account on twitter early today that somebody retweeted mentioned Blackburn and 35 that was all i could make out only glanced at it quickly was out and about, must admit, didn't recognise the player so not a story about one of our former players

Ricardo Vaz Te?

There was something posted from a Scandanavian?(language seemed be from that part of the world) account on twitter early today that somebody retweeted mentioned Blackburn and 35 that was all i could make out only glanced at it quickly was out and about, must admit, didn't recognise the player so not a story about one of our former players

Got a link? Im from Scandinavia. I might be able to translate it

Archived