BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

Days come and days go without firm news. It seems to be dragging on; I hope this isn't a sign that we aren't going to get deals over the line

We all just need some good news. There has been precious little this last few years.

Stokes, Graham and a young hungry PL starlet on loan could be a boost.

The worry is that Venkys dawdle - like they always do - and our players go elsewhere.

Well, except marquee signing Liam Feeney.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have nowhere to put this, but when a serving member of Parliament , aged 41, mother, is killed, puts everything into perspective?

Right before her birthday wasent it?, and a former aid worker so would of worked in some dangerous places only to be murdered in her own backyard.. Disgusting.. Vile people in this world..killing her serves nothing and makes no sense.. Thoughts go to her family and friends.. God bless her soul

Right before her birthday wasent it?, and a former aid worker so would of worked in some dangerous places only to be murdered in her own backyard.. Disgusting.. Vile people in this world..killing her serves nothing and makes no sense.. Thoughts go to her family and friends.. God bless her soul

It's being reported that the killer shouted "Britain First", even though one of the eyewitnesses never heard anything. Not that the media will care about that.

It's being reported that the killer shouted "Britain First", even though one of the eyewitnesses never heard anything. Not that the media will care about that.

Sounds like bullllshiiite...as Liam Gallagher might say.

I have nowhere to put this, but when a serving member of Parliament , aged 41, mother, is killed, puts everything into perspective?

don't mean to be rude but i find it odd that you'd post that in this thread(there are far more appropriate threads on the site)

Is Feeney the fella who we had on loan a couple of years ago. Hoping the answer is no as he was rubbish. We have a track record of signing players we know are rubbish in recent years.

One and the same! Agree; he was complete rubbish

Just for the record, I almost posted this news in the Euros thread, I was that shocked at what was unfolding on the TV in front of me.

Poor poor woman, RIP.

No chance of Ruben Loftus Cheek coming here. He was playing in Chelsea first team come end of last season

​I agree there and we need at least 3 strikers with maybe a number 10 role player aswell. I have no problems with Graham's fitness but I think we need 3 different types of strikers.

Not sure if Coyle is having problems with the owners side but maybe the players we have targeted are considering their options and meeting different clubs.

really?

Yes, you were rude, missed the context, father & two children lose mum, perspective.

ok.

100s(maybe 000s of inocent men, women and children dying around the world everyday due to starvation, treatable diseases, war,ect... PERSPECTIVE enough far you.(or are the deaths of these people not headline grabbing enough far you)

I can understand your shock at the news though and obviously its a sickening murder.

ok.

100s(maybe 000s of inocent men, women and children dying around the world everyday due to starvation, treatable diseases, war,ect... PERSPECTIVE enough far you.(or are the deaths of these people not headline grabbing enough far you)

You are an idiot, plain and simple.

Have some @#/? respect.

You are an idiot, plain and simple.

Have some @#/? respect.

A tregedy of course but politics and such like shouldn't be talked about on here, i have some quite strong political views but if we are almost killing each other about what some naff journo spouts then i'm 100% sure that we can't handle politics.

See the sentiment from both posters but let's just leave it alone eh?

Politics and such like shouldn't be talked about on here, i have some quite strong political views but if we are almost killing each other about what some naff journo spouts then i'm 100% sure that we can't handle politics.

See the sentiment from both posters but let's just leave it alone eh?

Or take it over to ICBINF where it is being discussed away from the football threads.

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/30978-eu-referendum-in-or-out-looks-like-blackburn-wants-out/?view=getnewpost

Is Feeney the fella who we had on loan a couple of years ago. Hoping the answer is no as he was rubbish. We have a track record of signing players we know are rubbish in recent years.

Maybe he is a changed man ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

One and the same! Agree; he was complete rubbish

He was completely rubbish. However I think at least he did put the ball in for Dunnys offside equaliser.

Edit - no he didn't. He wasn't playing. I was mixing him up with the equally toss Cameron Stewart who played in that game. Probably Coyles next target.

A few Bolton fans have said Feeney was decent for them last season but I'm yet to be convinced he has improved much if at all.

If I'm being optimistic we now have a clean slate. All the overpaid rubbish has gone and there is a chance to build somthing. Do I think we will? No but maybe I'm still buzzing from the England result earlier!

I've seen Zelazem play more with the US national team (and Under-17 and U-20) sides where he looked class in his passing and set up play. Spent last year at Rangers (admittedly did not see anything more than highlights here and there) and started well, becoming a starter within a month. He was then injured in the winter, and once healthy again, did not feature prominently in their squad, but was in off the bench here and there. Part of the reason he went to Rangers was to "toughen" up a bit. He was potentially a long term replacement for Santi Cazorla with his vision and passing. Given Arsenal's depth, i would expect him to go on loan again, but not sure if that would be to a Championship side or a lower side in the Premiership.

Very likely in our wage range, especially on a loan. No clue if he's being considered.

Sounds very good mate. Thanks for that! 👍🏽

Just scoot past it when it crops up then. Conspiracy theories ? Yep that'd be a good thread to post YOUR transfer rumours .... :P

Haha what are you even arguing about mate? This is the transfer thread so it stands to reason that people go on here to talk about transfers? As for me, I haven't heard a thing about who we might sign. I'm constantly refreshing it hoping to get a snippet from someone...just like everyone else.

Chaddy, what's Nicko saying pal? Saw you've been in convo with him on Twitter but I'm blocked! Haha

Nicko on striker targets

Lot of work been done. Picture much clearer. Once one striker done rest easier to fit in.

Spoken to five of the six strikers. Get first. Rest falls into place.

Nicko on loan player

If u knew all the things u have to do even in a loan deal... It's scary.

Loan lad will sign when back off his holiday. Midweek. All else done on that. Striker front moving on. Expect one by weekend.

Hope this really help Mani what you asked me.

Archived