BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Championship 2016/17 Season

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention - after last nights game they suddenly started murmuring that Forest 'were only 5 points off the play-offs'.

Norwich looked like world beaters at Ewood back in August - now what's happened to them?

It's almost anyone's league this - as usual! BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :tu:

Forgot to mention - after last nights game they suddenly started murmuring that Forest 'were only 5 points off the play-offs'.

Norwich looked like world beaters at Ewood back in August - now what's happened to them?

It's almost anyone's league this - as usual! BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :tu:

i know we have just beat the league leaders but i will happily settle for 4th from bottom.

i know we have just beat the league leaders but i will happily settle for 4th from bottom.

This was predicted some time ago wasn't it. That it wouldn't be long before we'd go from only accepting a play-off challenge to accepting 4th from bottom as being a good season.

It's happened . . . arggghhhhhh! Though it doesn't take long for fans to accept and adapt.

People keep saying - this league is unforgiving - yet at the same time that gives hope to almost all. Early pace-setters Norwich 13 points off the top? Leeds in 5th? Derby one win from the play-offs? Rovers above Paul Lambert's Wolves? JESUS! :huh:

Good to see Lambert is working his magic already.

Won't be long before he declares Wolves have to decide which way they want to go and demands a 30m January transfer budget.

Wolves are the richest club in the league, he will get at least that.

2lmw1eq.png

ekoyf6.png

Signs of the times at BRFC. :(

Amazing stuff it's not often the league stacks up in complete order of crowds. Nobody is punching above their weight anymore it seems although in true terms we are seriously under performing on and off the pitch.

Go back to the last 4 seasons 14k ish average and ave away followings of 1k and we are one of the biggest under achievers.

Archived