BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Will Rovers Finish This Season 16/17

• Backroom

3rd least are Ipswich who have one of the best managers going in this league.

Living here, that doesn't surprise me! Ipswich are very fortunate to have Mick, but the style of football is atrocious. He's doing the best with what he's got, but my god is it terrible to watch. Anybody who went to the Rovers/Ipswich game at Portman Road last season will be well aware of that. They're very similar to us in terms of debt level, a lack of investment and an elusive owner. Where we differ is that Ipswich have a professional structure, from board level down to the dugout, whereas we have a skeleton structure filled with clowns or people unqualified for the positions they are in.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So anyone who doesn't share your few hasn't got the intelligence to realise that they are wrong and you are right. And you wonder why the fanbase remains split? At the end of the day Neal people view things differently. Everyone is entitled to their view on the situation at Ewood and ought to have that view respected. When you start to insult people you have lost the argument.

A throwaway comment on a messageboard is hardly a reason the fanbase remains split. Venkys continued presence and anti-fan/anti-club decision making are the cause of that.

A throwaway comment on a messageboard is hardly a reason the fanbase remains split. Venkys continued presence and anti-fan/anti-club decision making are the cause of that.

Precisely, there is no wondering at why the fan base is split... It should be perfectly obvious by now.

Surely all fans think Venky's are clueless *******s

It's on how to deal with it that they are split

I don't think would disagree with that. As long as people remain civil with one another there shouldn't be a problem with fans having different views on the actions they take with regard to following the club.

Surely all fans think Venky's are clueless *******s

It's on how to deal with it that they are split

In all honesty though, I hope those choosing to go get something back for their money. Although I might share differing opinions with many of them, it takes something in itself to still go after the endless @#/? that served up to them.

Living here, that doesn't surprise me! Ipswich are very fortunate to have Mick, but the style of football is atrocious. He's doing the best with what he's got, but my god is it terrible to watch. Anybody who went to the Rovers/Ipswich game at Portman Road last season will be well aware of that. They're very similar to us in terms of debt level, a lack of investment and an elusive owner. Where we differ is that Ipswich have a professional structure, from board level down to the dugout, whereas we have a skeleton structure filled with clowns or people unqualified for the positions they are in.

Thanks for that information, DE. It's nice to find out how other clubs are doing behind the scenes. Glad we didn't appoint Mick McCarthy when we had the chance.

Oh where will Rovers finish? Bottom!

• Backroom

Thanks for that information, DE. It's nice to find out how other clubs are doing behind the scenes. Glad we didn't appoint Mick McCarthy when we had the chance.

Mick would have gotten more out of our team than Bowyer did, imo. Think we would have had at least one playoff finish under McCarthy. On the other hand, history suggests proper managers can't work under Venky's, so I doubt he would have lasted long even if we had appointed him.

Some supporters really deserve venkys, it dont matter how bad it gets, they either have zero brain cells or they are just WUMS

Supporting the team whatever the result, I have zero issue with those type of supporter.

However idiots who blindly support venkys, believe this squad can challenge for promotion, state if we get X amount of pounds for this player or that player and they would sell.

Or state every other day if we sign this player, when its clear we wont be spending any money that promotion is on, really does rub the hurt of what these idiots from pune have done not only to our club, but our town , and in some supporters case birthplace.

I can't 3 teams - or even 1 - worse than this mediocre and thin squad that is likely to be even depleted before the end of this month. Venkys priority is to repay loans and reduce the budget to League 1 level which is where the club will be in 12 months time.

Some supporters really deserve venkys, it dont matter how bad it gets, they either have zero brain cells or they are just WUMS

Supporting the team whatever the result, I have zero issue with those type of supporter.

However idiots who blindly support venkys, believe this squad can challenge for promotion, state if we get X amount of pounds for this player or that player and they would sell.

Or state every other day if we sign this player, when its clear we wont be spending any money that promotion is on, really does rub the hurt of what these idiots from pune have done not only to our club, but our town , and in some supporters case birthplace.

Other than on a message board, I would challenge anyone to name any Rovers fan who supports Venkys.

You never know who's sat behind a keyboard.

Other than on a message board, I would challenge anyone to name any Rovers fan who supports Venkys.

You never know who's sat behind a keyboard.

Birdy was a fan last time I heard

Birdy is no fan of the owners - talking to him tonight at Trafford watching the Under-23's. Like the rest of us he sees no future under this lot other than a downward path.

Thats a 180 from the last time I saw him.

Seen some of the comments on twitter Glen. Some of our fans are beyond belief, like I said earlier, no ability to think for themselves. Totally deserve Venkys.

Owen Coyle will be a mega hero if we don't finish in the bottom 3 this season.

Advancing beyond the first game in any Cup competition would be a bonus.

Greer could be better than Hanley. Other than that we have gone backwards again and we have perhaps half a regular goal scorer.

When you pick relegated clubs, you look for a club which has done everything Rovers have done in the last six months. Unfortunately, I cannot see any other club in the division sharing our misery and I am struggling to find one club worse off than Rovers, let alone three.

The other factor going heavily against us is that the not so new Ewood is not where I would want to face a relegation six pointer with just 6,000 actual bodies in the ground.

As we head towards league 1 with the worst 'squad' in living memory I'm reminded of what those lying rats said when they took over:

"We plan to focus on leveraging the global influence in establishing Blackburn Rovers as a truly global brand," Desai said today. "We will absolutely respect the Jack Walker legacy and will be actively supporting the organisation to ensure that Blackburn Rovers remain one of the best-run clubs within the Premier League."

It's another season of woe for the club, town and fans, relegation is almost a certainty for me, hardly enough players to even fill the bench, but Venkys will fully respect the Jack Walker legacy......

Lying rats.

Archived