SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Will Rovers Finish This Season 16/17

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I think top 10 for me.

For me, the squad last season under performed. Still have done alot better than we did.

The biggest bonus of the summer for me is Us signing Danny Graham. Also think Conway will be key player for Coyle as he wants to play with Wingers.

TOP 10 LOL

It's a much stronger league this season on account of the spending of other clubs and the teams that came down from the PL. We have dwelled too long and @#/? away our parachute money. Hate to say it but I think we'll finish second or third bottom.

Really really hope I am proven wrong. :(

Rarely bet and never against my own team but i was so dejected i took the odds on Skybet to go down and sadly also took a bet to finish rock bottom. I was utterly convinced it would be that bad and that was before they appointed this goon.

Rarely bet and never against my own team but i was so dejected i took the odds on Skybet to go down and sadly also took a bet to finish rock bottom. I was utterly convinced it would be that bad and that was before they appointed this goon.

I'm on a fiver for Rovers to be relegated in consecutive seasons at 100/1 with Paddy Power.

Like some on here, I took the 5/1 on offer for us to be relegated, before the season started. I have also taken the 11/8 on Preston to best us, the amazing 11/5 for reading to beat us and the 11/8 for Barnsley to beat us. I haven't put much on any of the games and only £35 on the relegation. I am sorely tempted though to go 3 figures for the double of Huddersfield to beat us at 8/11 and Newcastle to beat us at 4/6. This would result in a £217 profit for a stake of £110 and looks nailed on.

I take no pleasure in making any profit and hope if I do go big (for me) on this double, I lose it.

Like some on here, I took the 5/1 on offer for us to be relegated, before the season started. I have also taken the 11/8 on Preston to best us, the amazing 11/5 for reading to beat us and the 11/8 for Barnsley to beat us. I haven't put much on any of the games and only £35 on the relegation. I am sorely tempted though to go 3 figures for the double of Huddersfield to beat us at 8/11 and Newcastle to beat us at 4/6. This would result in a £217 profit for a stake of £110 and looks nailed on.

I take no pleasure in making any profit and hope if I do go big (for me) on this double, I lose it.

The only thing that is nailed on is that the bookies will at some stage come out with the biggest profit.

The only thing that is nailed on is that the bookies will at some stage come out with the biggest profit.

I sincerely hope that I lose the £35 I have on relegation and if I do go on the double of Huddersfield and Newcastle, I lose that too. I am happy to increase the bookmakers profits on things that go Rovers way.

Archived