BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Will Rovers Finish This Season 16/17

Not bad that for a winger who nobody rates. Compare it with our midfielders from last season. Stands up pretty well.

6 assists :lol: not bad :lol:

The dumbing down is almost complete!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 assists :lol: not bad :lol:

The dumbing down is almost complete!

And how many assists did our midfielders get last season? Our top assist maker was Conway with 5 (until he was stupidly dropped). You forgot about that bit of context. So Feeney is an improvement on last year for us. No wonder you're laughing.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-league-championship/24/statistics/assists

Just for comparison Gally got 5 and Cairney also got 6.

Not bad that for a winger who nobody rates. Compare it with our midfielders from last season. Stands up pretty well.

To draw a comparison, Jordan Rhodes got 5 assists in the 14/15 season for us and was criticised by some for his failure to set up goals for teammates.

You seem awful passionate about Feeney, blueboy. I've seen him play and don't see him as an improvement on what we have. My opinion. And the stats suggest he ain't very good.

????

I just made the point 6 assists was more than any of our lot got last season...which is true.

Not sure what the issue is.

????

I just made the point 6 assists was more than any of our lot got last season...which is true.

Not sure what the issue is.

No issue, just don't agree 6 assists is a decent return from 50 games, the majority of which he was at a team where he was the star man.

Third division here we come, right back where we started from, open up those golden gates....... Graham if he stays.fut might be enough to keep us up, Coyle sacked at end of January window.

Looking at the odds on various betting sites they are expecting us to finish in the bottom half, William Hill has us at 5-2 3rd favourites to go down. I would hope that we avoid relegation but a top ten finish looks unrealistic.

And how many assists did our midfielders get last season? Our top assist maker was Conway with 5 (until he was stupidly dropped). You forgot about that bit of context. So Feeney is an improvement on last year for us. No wonder you're laughing.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-league-championship/24/statistics/assists

Just for comparison Gally got 5 and Cairney also got 6.

It's like the tallest dwarf completion.

The season revolves around Graham staying fit. Any spell out of the team will leave us totally shorn of a way of getting up the pitch.

Even with a fit and firing Graham I'd say 14th is an achievement but my head tells me bottom 6.

I think top 10 for me.

For me, the squad last season under performed. Still have done alot better than we did.

The biggest bonus of the summer for me is Us signing Danny Graham. Also think Conway will be key player for Coyle as he wants to play with Wingers.

TOP TEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

hail chimp head

do you fancy a wager chaddy?

Archived