BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

10 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not saying Senior is capable but like I have said many times he can talk the talk but can he walk the walk. 

We know Coyle cant. Results very poor. Recruitment poor. Tactics very poor

Owners are owners. We all knew what they are like

No he can't he's another who should be nowhere near Ewood 

Venkys out agents out Coyle out senior out cheston out chaddy out

The club needs cleansing all the way through 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Leavers Pies said:

You also recommended Steele in roughly the same way. You went on for ages about him and he's cack. Why should we concern ourselves with your keeper tips?

I never recommend Steele in roughly the same way. Look back and you will find I wanted Westeood. Before he signed for sheff wed

1 hour ago, TBTF said:

Chaddy I suggest you go and get a Nob End season ticket given your love of their manager and squad. 

By the way they didn't start the season with 14 players including 3 keepers like we did so we had to get bodies in the building in zero time because the owners wouldn't agree any spending and when your owners do that you end up with rubbish like we got.Also bear in mind we lost Hanley and Duffy early on and now Marshall so it's been ripped to bits without reinvesting.

since then, mulgrew, Gallagher, Williams , Hoban and Emnes I would say are at least as good as that lot you have mentioned and we are paying very little of their wages , reason being they are only available within that budget because there are problems( Gallagher excepted). I also remember you were happy with the Graham signing at the time even though he looks to be struggling a bit now.

add to that , Evans, Hoban,and Guthrie been injured for large parts that squad would be more than good enough to survive if you could keep them fit- assuming the manager was any good.

You just got to look at the Grayson has done there and barely spend a penny but has them top half. Plus is tactical aware and has 3 different to choose from. Coyle isn't tactical aware or have a plan B.

Coyle has 3 months to get signings in and wasted 2 of our loan spots.

Players were there in the summer with good planning and recruitment plan. If we had bought in Grayson or Warnock we wouldn't have signed the rubbish we did.

Yes you are right I was happy with Graham signing but he is struggling now down to fitness training and Coyle relax training methods.

Evans, Mulgrew and Guthrie have always been injury prone players and that will always been the case. That's why you need a manager or head coach who understand that Fitness training is important and that having intensity in training is important. Coyle isn't interested in it

1 hour ago, Athlete said:

1 hour ago, Athlete said:

How can you truly trust a guy who clearly was very economical with the truth in his interview.. Did you not take note what the Wednesday fan says.. 

As for Warburton sutton clearly right a very honest pundit tells it like it is.. Unlike some I'd mention KG for instance 

Btw Warburtons team allegedly held talks with forest thought they were getting the gig and resigned 

of course Ive read what the Wednesday fan said. didn't know what role he played at Wednesday or in the recruitment process.

I'm fully aware of what Warburton team did and why they resigned. Thinks he better than he is and Most managers are tapped up when in another job for the new job. Not right but just the way it is. But I aint interest in Rangers or anything that happens there

It is frustrating and extraordinary that we can't at least find a better goal-keeper or won't. When I think of all the years when the outfield was crap, we always seemed to pluck a keeper from somewhere.

The number of points we have lost this season already would have seen us well out of the relegation zone.

44 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You just got to look at the Grayson has done there and barely spend a penny but has them top half. Plus is tactical aware and has 3 different to choose from. Coyle isn't tactical aware or have a plan B.

Coyle has 3 months to get signings in and wasted 2 of our loan spots.

Players were there in the summer with good planning and recruitment plan. If we had bought in Grayson or Warnock we wouldn't have signed the rubbish we did.

Yes you are right I was happy with Graham signing but he is struggling now down to fitness training and Coyle relax training methods.

Evans, Mulgrew and Guthrie have always been injury prone players and that will always been the case. That's why you need a manager or head coach who understand that Fitness training is important and that having intensity in training is important. Coyle isn't interested in it

of course Ive read what the Wednesday fan said. didn't know what role he played at Wednesday or in the recruitment process.

I'm fully aware of what Warburton team did and why they resigned. Thinks he better than he is and Most managers are tapped up when in another job for the new job. Not right but just the way it is. But I aint interest in Rangers or anything that happens there

Well to start with  you mentioned Warburton why I don't know 

Why have you got faith in the new clown senior.. Have the last six years taught you nothing.. Did you see his ridiculous interview 

19 minutes ago, Athlete said:

Well to start with  you mentioned Warburton why I don't know 

Why have you got faith in the new clown senior.. Have the last six years taught you nothing.. Did you see his ridiculous interview 

You have serious problem with talking down to people. 

Ive listened to every Rovers interview and watch most Rovers games I dont attend. Plus watch alot of Football. And read alot also Football autobiographies. 

Someone said who you prefer between Coyle and Senior. I answered it honestly. We have a manager who has no plan A or B, training methods poor, no tactical awareness and knowledge. He was poor choice.  

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Ive listened to every Rovers interview and watch most Rovers games I dont attend. Plus watch alot of Football. And read alot also Football autobiographies. 

Someone said who you prefer between Coyle and Senior. I answered it honestly. We have a manager who has no plan A or B, training methods poor, no tactical awareness and knowledge. He was poor choice.  

If your posts don't imply that everything is f####### and we are already down, you are either dillusional,a Venkys plant or a Dingle. Apparently 

Senior is literally just in the door and already there is a campaign of negativity around him. 

I can understand fans frustration,but Jesus give the guy a chance. I acknowledge at the end of the day,it all comes down to results on the field. And they have been poor,to say the least. We have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that we will restructure positively during the summer. Hopefully that is in the championship with a manager that the fans can all get behind. What's Tugay up to these days? :)

16 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If your posts don't imply that everything is f####### and we are already down, you are either dillusional,a Venkys plant or a Dingle. Apparently 

Senior is literally just in the door and already there is a campaign of negativity around him. 

I can understand fans frustration,but Jesus give the guy a chance. ... give the guy the benefit of the doubt that we will restructure positively during the summer.

"Give 'em a chance FFS"

Heard it all before. Many, many times. It'll all come right,m if only we're patient. The masterplan will become apparent in time, if we would only get off their backs and give them time.

Well screw patience, screw giving them time. I'm all out of patience, and so should every other Rovers' fan be. Give him a chance? He's a chancer with an agent for a wife. After the last six years, I'm not going to give anyone Venky's appoint a chance.

Screw patience, screw giving them a chance, screw Coyle saying that we'll definitely get out of the drop zone zone, screw Coyle and Senior having a public argument, screw Owen Coyle's poxy monogrammed socks and touchline bahaviour, screw his boxy head, screw doughnuts, screw ping pong. But most of all, screw Venky's and Anderson.

I'm not giving any of them a chance until they all bloody well clear off, and I shan't be taking any lectures from anyone.

The only delusional folk on here are those who believe that any of the chancers currently incumbent in management or supervisory roles at Blackburn Rovers are in it for anything other than themselves. You might as well say, "give the hangman a chance, he will do a good job if you let him", as our once proud club dangles perilously close to the edge of the trapdoor of oblivion.

26 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I can understand fans frustration,but Jesus give the guy a chance. I acknowledge at the end of the day,it all comes down to results on the field. And they have been poor,to say the least. We have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that we will restructure positively during the summer. Hopefully that is in the championship with a manager that the fans can all get behind. What's Tugay up to these days? :)

This is a major part of the problem. Venkys under pressure due to guy at Ewood being useless so they replace with somebody new which eases the pressure for 6 months or so for some fans because they want to 'give the new guy a chance'. Some have been giving a chance to the new guy for over 6 years now with the same result over and over again.

Will some people ever learn?

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I never recommend Steele in roughly the same way. Look back and you will find I wanted Westeood. Before he signed for sheff wed

Come off it Chaddy I remember having many discussions with you over the respective merits of Steele and Robinson, who by the way has since played in the Premier League with Burnley.

Just now, Al said:

Come off it Chaddy I remember having many discussions with you over the respective merits of Steele and Robinson, who by the way has since played in the Premier League with Burnley.

Wait a second Al.

Yes we talked about Steele after we signed him. But I never mention him before we signed. I mention Westwood. 

Also Al, we have a massive debate over Robinson. I pointed out his weaknesses massively. I had this view that Robinson wasnt good enough since we lost to Burnley and Bournemouth at Home. Roughly 3 years ago give or take a month or so. 

On Steele, IMO he has gone backwards this season. Cant command his area and poor decisions making at times.

But Ive said all season we needed a keeper. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Wait a second Al.

Yes we talked about Steele after we signed him. But I never mention him before we signed. I mention Westwood. 

Also Al, we have a massive debate over Robinson. I pointed out his weaknesses massively. I had this view that Robinson wasnt good enough since we lost to Burnley and Bournemouth at Home. Roughly 3 years ago give or take a month or so. 

On Steele, IMO he has gone backwards this season. Cant command his area and poor decisions making at times.

But Ive said all season we needed a keeper. 

You pointed out your perceived weaknesses which I never agreed with and he still is and always was better than Steele but let's not get back into that discussion again. It's pointless.

Just now, Al said:

You pointed out your perceived weaknesses which I never agreed with and he still is and always was better than Steele but lat's not get back into that discussion again. It's pointless.

But Al, we both had very good open discussion and we have that respect for each other opinion but we disagree on this. 

But lets agree on this that Coyle should have strengthen the keeper area and right back area? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

But Al, we both had very good open discussion and we have that respect for each other opinion but we disagree on this. 

But lets agree on this that Coyle should have strengthen the keeper area and right back area? 

No argument there Chaddy.

23 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Screw patience, screw giving them a chance, screw Coyle saying that we'll definitely get out of the drop zone zone, screw Coyle and Senior having a public argument, screw Owen Coyle's poxy monogrammed socks and touchline bahaviour, screw his boxy head, screw doughnuts, screw ping pong. But most of all, screw Venky's and Anderson.

Quite right Bry.  BTW, a career in screenwriting for the likes of Trainspotting awaits.

16 minutes ago, PLJPB said:

This is a major part of the problem. Venkys under pressure due to guy at Ewood being useless so they replace with somebody new which eases the pressure for 6 months or so for some fans because they want to 'give the new guy a chance'. Some have been giving a chance to the new guy for over 6 years now with the same result over and over again.

Will some people ever learn?

What other option do we have? 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

What other option do we have? 

I think people were willing to give him a chance, however there has been nothing but lies and excuses for the owners coming out of his mouth since he arrived. 

Personally he's already used up that chance and shown his true colours as another stooge for the owners on the gravy train.

"the owners put £10m a season into the club"

"It was in the club's best interest to sign nobody in January and let Marshall go on the last day"

Just now, OJRovers said:

I think people were willing to give him a chance, however there has been nothing but lies and excuses for the owners coming out of his mouth since he arrived. 

Personally he's already used up that chance and shown his true colours as another stooge for the owners on the gravy train.

"It was in the club's best interest to sign nobody in January and let Marshall go on the last day"

Coyle is being D****** around with regards to signing his own players. Yes, he could and probably should have walked away after January. At the same time, leaving would mean him losing out on the remainder of his contract. I am not sure many people would do that. 

The club is a mess because of how the owners communicate and delegate funds. You could have the best manager and best director of football here and the results would be the same. They are running the club in the same manner they run their chicken business. The thing with the chicken game is that there are no vultures flying around. Unlike football. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Coyle is being D****** around with regards to signing his own players. Yes, he could and probably should have walked away after January. At the same time, leaving would mean him losing out on the remainder of his contract. I am not sure many people would do that. 

The club is a mess because of how the owners communicate and delegate funds. You could have the best manager and best director of football here and the results would be the same. They are running the club in the same manner they run their chicken business. The thing with the chicken game is that there are no vultures flying around. Unlike football. 

Is this Coyle Jnr??

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Talking down lol take your ball home and grow up 

Like I said the last 6 years or so it's as if they haven't happened with the likes of you 

How did we end up with Coyle when Warnock ( who you didn't want or like) was ready for the gig 

Now we've the repeat of the shebby kean show 

Take your blue and white specs off Chaddy 

Venkys Pasha senior Coyle cheston Chaddy out 

4 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

Correct senior shown himself what he is already yet some on here are saying give him a chance lol

History is repeating itself 

Archived