SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If he was winning more games than he was losing, nobody would be mentioning his burnley connection. Simple as that. 

He mentioned his Burnley connection himself at the weekend and will now hide behind that. I was against him from the day of his appointment primarily because he is useless (a fact supported by his record) and I felt he would take us down. The Burnley thing is another stick to beat him with and he was well aware of that in June.

He's playing a clever game of deflection with the Burnley thing. Nobody wanted him appointed because of his poor record. I would imagine most fans would take Eddie Howe or Shaun Dyche tomorrow. The Burnley connection is neither here nor there for most Rovers fans, as the lack of Dingle related chants in his direction prove.

Though nobody wanted him here and despite being in the bottom 3 all season, he got through to Boxing Day without a single show of dissent- it took till February for any grief at Ewood.

Seems more than fair to me and much more than he'd get at most clubs.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

He's playing a clever game of deflection with the Burnley thing. Nobody wanted him appointed because of his poor record. I would imagine most fans would take Eddie Howe or Shaun Dyche tomorrow. The Burnley connection is neither here nor there for most Rovers fans, as the lack of Dingle related chants in his direction prove.

Though nobody wanted him here and despite being in the bottom 3 all season, he got through to Boxing Day without a single show of dissent- it took till February for any calls for his head at Ewood.

Seems more than fair to me and much more than he'd get at most clubs.

Nail on the head.

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

If he was winning more games than he was losing, nobody would be mentioning his burnley connection. Simple as that. 

His Burnley connections have barely been mentioned.....until you, Funny that.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

They have been mentioned numerous times in the thread. In fact they were brought up in a a number of posts before I replied. 

Can you read good? 

Yeah and i read you on various threads continually making excuses for this bum even going as far as to say things along the lines of don't worry your sure they'll sack him if we go 4 points adrift, what in the name of god use is that ?

Just now, tomphil said:

Yeah and i read you on various threads continually making excuses for this bum even going as far as to say things along the lines of don't worry your sure they'll sack him if we go 4 points adrift, what in the name of god use is that ?

Can you differentiate between me saying what I THINK will happen and what I WANT to happen? You appear to read posts, ignore what is actually said, jump to your own narrative and then stick your chest out and start beating it. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Can you differentiate between me saying what I THINK will happen and what I WANT to happen? You appear to read posts, ignore what is actually said, jump to your own narrative and then stick your chest out and start beating it. 

Touchy :lol:

No need to differentiate when your so obviously consistent in your excuse making for Mr SEM. He's run out of them and so will you soon, now what was that noise Tarzan used to yell .......B)

Archived