BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

22 hours ago, Lancaster Rover said:

I'm not one to defend the owners but no wonder he didn't get the green light for dross like Giles Barnes, last seen 4 years ago struggling to remove trees from the ground at relegated Donny playing second fiddle to Chris 'prolific' Brown. 

If that's the calibre of player he's putting forward I'd rather they kept their mobiles turned off.

doubt Venkys know who Giles Barnes is...

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

Take no notice of what others say about the LET.  If you want to quote them carry on doing so as others are more than happy to read what is the local paper.

Suppose its about right for those who lap up the lip service garbage from the club these days.

9 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

Take no notice of what others say about the LET.  If you want to quote them carry on doing so as others are more than happy to read what is the local paper.

Needless dig, Parson.

Surely someone of your standing sees what a disgrace the local paper has become. There's only one Peter White, and we'll not see his like again.

The recent incumbents have been more of a hinderance than a help.

Shame on them.

7 minutes ago, A cup of beans said:

Needless dig, Parson.

Surely someone of your standing sees what a disgrace the local paper has become. There's only one Peter White, and we'll not see his like again.

The recent incumbents have been more of a hinderance than a help.

Shame on them.

Sorry, but knowing some of the guys at the LT and how hard they work I have nothing but total respect for them and the job they do.

Just now, Parsonblue said:

Sorry, but knowing some of the guys at the LT and how hard they work I have nothing but total respect for them and the job they do.

Sorry Parson, but just like you seem too close to the club and its employees, the same goes for the LT.

Working hard is only part of the picture, producing something worthwhile is what's important.

Oh no! Nixons just tweeted that some Spanish club is in for Mugni. "Blackburn need to move sharpish" or words to that effect. 

#hesprobablycrapanyway #iwillringacab #doigetasliceaswell? #beenherebeforealanbitboringnowreallyisntit

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Matt Derbyshire form in Cyprus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4206792/Matt-Derbyshire-s-unexpected-revival-Omonia-Nicosia.html

we should have signed him last summer. Didn't Warnock line him up before he didn't get the job

He certainly did Matty would of loved to come back 

56 minutes ago, 47er said:

Sorry Parson, but just like you seem too close to the club and its employees, the same goes for the LT.

Working hard is only part of the picture, producing something worthwhile is what's important.

There are any number of people who actually buy, read and enjoy the LT.  So I guess for them what is produced is worthwhile.  All a matter of opinion really.

Just now, Parsonblue said:

There are any number of people who actually buy, read and enjoy the LT.  So I guess for them what is produced is worthwhile.  All a matter of opinion really.

I'm sure many people buy the LT in regards to local news etc. But when it comes to Rovers specifically, how any Rovers fan can "read and enjoy" the LT is beyond me, it's nothing but a Venkys Propaganda machine. To say it's our local paper it's an absolute disgrace, every rovers article in that rag makes me feel sick. 

49 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

Oh no! Nixons just tweeted that some Spanish club is in for Mugni. "Blackburn need to move sharpish" or words to that effect. 

#hesprobablycrapanyway #iwillringacab #doigetasliceaswell? #beenherebeforealanbitboringnowreallyisntit

That means the idiots in Pune are not picking up the phone no chance him or caddis will be signed 

• Backroom
57 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

Oh no, not Mugni!

... who's Mugni?

• Backroom
43 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4206792/Matt-Derbyshire-s-unexpected-revival-Omonia-Nicosia.html

we should have signed him last summer. Didn't Warnock line him up before he didn't get the job

Nah would rather have the strikers we have than Derbyshire even if 3 of the 4 are on loan, he'd be behind Gally, Graham and Emnes at least.

I could be top scorer in Cyprus!

7 hours ago, Irishrover213 said:

That means the idiots in Pune are not picking up the phone no chance him or caddis will be signed 

Coyle or Senior only ask Pasha to ask the owners.

Pasha nods and then doesnt ring them because he knows the brief.

It means nothing that out of contract players train with clubs to stay fit etc

All decisions at Rovers are made on financial grounds so unless money is freed up elsewhere there is no budget for more wages.

Really simple folks

You need money to employ people and we aint got any.

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I hope he's learnt some football sense since the last time he was here. I still have nightmares about him ballsing up the City game at Ewood.

We're hanging on at 2-1 with half a minute to go in spite of us dominating the game. He gets the ball out on the the right with all the pitch to run into. GO TO THE CORNER FLAG WITH THE BALL.  So what does he do ? Runs a few yards with the ball then passes back it into midfield where City intercept the ball, cross it into our area and it's 2-2 ! Brain dead football.

I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall in the changing room. I could be wrong but I don't think he played for us again after that game.

8 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

Well, we could say there is any number of people who actually buy a season ticket for Rovers, still go along and still enjoy it.

But we both know its declining fast for both Rovers and the LT.

Beware of complacency Parson!

10 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

What's the old saying about fools and money 

Coyle putting the onus on Senior for the Mahoney contract. 

Senior arriving has given Coyle an easy excuse for all these contract/transfers. Before he couldn't say "it's the owners' fault". Now Senior has to come up with the excuses. Which is fair enough because it's the owners who are the ones running the club into the ground. 

12 hours ago, neophox said:

We need Hoban back asap to play with Mulgrew also Evans and Bennett in midfeld.

Mulgrew is wasted at centre half. He is our only decent central midfielder.

Archived