BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

1 hour ago, glen9mullan said:

Never been an interest from Tm point of view and glad Mowbray sticking to his guns regarding every shark of an agent trying to off load players in rovers direction for their latest pay day.

One thing does concern me though, and that's the element within ewood which appeared to be trying to broker something in the background, which suggest we still have a rogue element!!!!

Are these elements within known to the V's and is it with their approval?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as it ever was. 2 posters ironing out their differences and others can't help but try to stir the pot between them - which actually keeps the squabbling going longer.

Any news of Rovers outgoings - or maybe the distraction of Jason Lowe joining a PL team as a first team starter?

Our squad is woefully light and needs plenty of work but with only 4 incomings planned. If two of those at loanees then I don't expect that quota to be filled until the last few days of the window.

6 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Same as it ever was. 2 posters ironing out their differences and others can't help but try to stir the pot between them - which actually keeps the squabbling going longer.

Any news of Rovers outgoings - or maybe the distraction of Jason Lowe joining a PL team as a first team starter?

Our squad is woefully light and needs plenty of work but with only 4 incomings planned. If two of those at loanees then I don't expect that quota to be filled until the last few days of the window.

Bigdog seems sound to be fair he/she can take the rough with the smooth and take it for what it is, a load of b@ll@x but as always there's a sniffling wretch hiding in the corner poking his tongue out, eh blueboy ?

Anyway glad the interest in Lambert has been put to bed that's one less thing to argue about but as Glen says it's worrying that factions in the background try and foist these types on Rovers. But they'll never go away whilst Venkys are here because ( one for Bizz ) they are duty bound to please these types because of their vested interests.

There'll be a dodgy signing or two this summer it's a pattern.

7 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Same as it ever was. 2 posters ironing out their differences and others can't help but try to stir the pot between them

No, It's TomPhool threatening people via PM (again) and other people quite rightly taking the @#/? out of the tedious thug. You, as ever, accuse people of doing something (stirring the pot) whilst doing exactly the same thing yourself.

1 minute ago, blueboy3333 said:

No, It's TomPhool threatening people via PM (again) and other people quite rightly taking the @#/? out of the tedious thug. You, as ever, accuse people of doing something (stirring the pot) whilst doing exactly the same thing yourself.

Guilt conscience much?

I don't have access to anyone's private messages so have no idea of the context. But frankly it's between the two of them to sort out their issues, not you and I.

15 hours ago, JayPeeBee40 said:

Didn't get a fair chance under poor managerial choices. Sam made him a star.

I'll accept he may not have been managed as well as he could have been, in terms of coaching his game, the system around him, his role etc. But he got a fair chance in terms of game time and was found enormously wanting at the time. Did become a good player under Sam.

6 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

I didn't threaten anybody (again) I took exception to big time name calling and asked him if he'd like to repeat it in person, end of. You on the other hand got an offer several years ago ( doubt it's the only one you've had ) and it still stands but you'll never show you just hide on here @#/? stirring.

Mods can go through my DMs anytime and tell us how many threats I've so called made..... Yours will probably be the only one so be quiet.

Just now, tomphil said:

Bigdog seems sound to be fair he/she can take the rough with the smooth and take it for what it is, a load of b@ll@x but as always there's a sniffling wretch hiding in the corner poking his tongue out, eh blueboy ?

Anyway glad the interest in Lambert has been put to bed that's one less thing to argue about but as Glen says it's worrying that factions in the background try and foist these types on Rovers. But they'll never go away whilst Venkys are here because ( one for Bizz ) they are duty bound to please these types because of their vested interests.

There'll be a dodgy signing or two this summer it's a pattern.

BDS mentioning you'd done the old PM threat of violence with someone who disagreed with you just brought all those frightening times back when you threatened me :rolleyes: I've not been back to Ewood since you told me to be careful cos 'you never knew who'd you'd run into'.:lol: My crime at the time was to question one of your mental conspiracy theories. You get quite angry when someone does that don't you?

I'm thinking of starting a support group for all those you've threatened. There are probably hundreds. You are solid.

4 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

BDS mentioning you'd done the old PM threat of violence with someone who disagreed with you just brought all those frightening times back when you threatened me :rolleyes: I've not been back to Ewood since you told me to be careful cos 'you never knew who'd you'd run into'.:lol: My crime at the time was to question one of your mental conspiracy theories. You get quite angry when someone does that don't you?

I'm thinking of starting a support group for all those you've threatened. There are probably hundreds. You are solid.

I think you'll be in a exclusive group of one and like I said mods are welcome to out these mythical threats. Try harder next time to create one of your many illusions, no doubt your after some likes so I've started the ball rolling for you. Grow up and grow a spine.

6 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Guilt conscience much?

I don't have access to anyone's private messages so have no idea of the context. But frankly it's between the two of them to sort out their issues, not you and I.

:lol: 

It was BDS who brought it to the forum. It's in the public domain. Personally I'm glad he did, making threats of violence against fellow forum users via PM is as low as it gets. Especially when he's done it before. You OK with that?

You have form for sticking up for the vilest people and posts on these forums so your stance doesn't surprise me.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

It was BDS who brought it to the forum. It's in the public domain. Personally I'm glad he did, making threats of violence against fellow forum users via PM is as low as it gets. Especially when he's done it before. You OK with that?

You have form for sticking up for the vilest people and posts on these forums so your stance doesn't surprise me.

I'd love to know the DM count as to people who've took to that to give you grief down the years as opposed to me lol

Just now, tomphil said:

I'd love to know the DM count as to people who've took to that to give you grief down the years as opposed to me lol

Just one other. He got a life ban for something else though. He didn't threaten me either. So it's just you. A few have contacted me to tell me to ignore numpties like you though.

Besides me and BDS how many have you threatened via PM, tough guy?

5 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

Just one other. He got a life ban for something else though. He didn't threaten me either. So it's just you. A few have contacted me to tell me to ignore numpties like you though.

Besides me and BDS how many have you threatened via PM, tough guy?

You might want to take their advice then.

Like many others on here I am fed up with the nonsense on here which absolutely kills off any decent discussion as the thread descends into farce.

Can all the posters involved call a truce/ignore each other/discuss their personal grievances via pm so the posters who actually want to discuss the subject matter can do so?

3 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Never been an interest from Tm point of view and glad Mowbray sticking to his guns regarding every shark of an agent trying to off load players in rovers direction for their latest pay day.

One thing does concern me though, and that's the element within ewood which appeared to be trying to broker something in the background, which suggest we still have a rogue element!!!!

don't think that element ever went away in reality

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Like many others on here I am fed up with the nonsense on here which absolutely kills off any decent discussion as the thread descends into farce.

Can all the posters involved call a truce/ignore each other/discuss their personal grievances via pm so the posters who actually want to discuss the subject matter can do so?

Have you still got your red card Tony,  as I think it's needed!

I'm convinced he'll end up at Bolton, probably on less wages than he was on at Rovers.  Boltons owner trying to re finance the club apparently but it looks like the Macron being registered as an Asset Of Community Value is putting a barrier in the way.

Reckon once their finance is sorted he'll sign there.

19 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Anyway, how come J-Lo is still without a club? Has the 30 second youtube video not drummed up any interest?

This is slowly becoming like the Zlatan saga of last summer. Just announce it Jason, put the fans out of their misery!!!!

2 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

I take exception to that. I've never stuck up for you once - or any of your posts.

Take some friendly advice and keep your beak out.

Archived