BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

45 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

5 million for Lenihan!!! Be lucky to get a million 

You've got to think about the market football now is. The ridiculously inflated fees have to permeate down the leagues on a percentage basis. All about contract length I suppose.

Another reason that EPPP is comletely immoral. Fortunately we have Cat 1 academy status or we would be utterly goosed.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen a few places on twitter say that we are in for the following players

Adam Armstrong ( Newcastle - Season Loan Offer submitted)

Oliver McBurnie (Swansea - Season Loan)

Ollie Watkins (Exeter City - Permanant Deal)

Loans are a useful way to get some real quality in, but I would like if we signed some potential too. Or even if we can get some promotion buy clause in the deals for the loan players. The better a season they have, the worse it is just letting them back to their parent club

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I have seen a few places on twitter say that we are in for the following players

Loans are a useful way to get some real quality in, but I would like if we signed some potential too. Or even if we can get some promotion buy clause in the deals for the loan players. The better a season they have, the worse it is just letting them back to their parent club

Mcburnie will go to Barnsley and Watkins will cost 2m!  Armstrong is imagine 

9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

We are in for a striker supposedly should be done today. LT Reporter Rich Sharpe said yesterday he would do a story on it today. 

Guess it a waiting game. 

Armstrong would be good loan move us. 

Watkins or McBurnie I dont know much about them

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Mcburnie will go to Barnsley and Watkins will cost 2m!  Armstrong is imagine 

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We are in for a striker supposedly should be done today. LT Reporter Rich Sharpe said yesterday he would do a story on it today. 

Guess it a waiting game. 

Armstrong would be good loan move us. 

Watkins or McBurnie I dont know much about them

I would like if we got a striker in asap. 

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

...but an expensive Rolls, stuck in the garage every few weeks out of action and needing to be fixed. 

What's Dack? An iffy cornering hot hatch with a very sticky throttle?

3 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

5 million for Lenihan!!! Be lucky to get a million 

But it will be more than the 750000 quid paid for Dack! When will people ever learn that Venkys never spend their own money?

3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Seen an article which says Newcastle want Armstrong at a Championship club next season

22 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Striker very close according to Rich Sharpe from the LET. Hoping said player will fly out to Austria over the next day or two to join the squad. 

Anyone got any ideas? Akinde?

Ya I was reading that on twitter. There is clearly an agreement with the club where the LT give fans no concrete news on anything. Always so vague. 

42 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Striker very close according to Rich Sharpe from the LET. Hoping said player will fly out to Austria over the next day or two to join the squad. 

Anyone got any ideas? Akinde?

Well it looks like a permanent signing. And a cash but possible. 

I think its either Watkins or Bogel. But could be way wrong. 

Rich Sharpe knows who it is and wont post name until its done. 

Also Mowbray wants 4 more signings. 2 permanent and 2 loans from PL clubs

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We've agreed 125k fee with Burton to bring Luke Varney back to the club

19 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Read that as this mystery striker plus one more permanent followed by 2 loans.  Surely we would need more than that especially if Stokes leaves?  Especially as Caddis could be the final 'permanent signing'.  No problem waiting for the 'Premier loans' but we need 8 permanent players in surely.

8 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Read that as this mystery striker plus one more permanent followed by 2 loans.  Surely we would need more than that especially if Stokes leaves?  Especially as Caddis could be the final 'permanent signing'.  No problem waiting for the 'Premier loans' but we need 8 permanent players in surely.

Why 8 permanent signings?

5 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Someone has said that the striker is Lukas jutkiewicz. Don't know if I believe that.

Who said this?

Archived