BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Backroom

So Clownpants Coyle looking to take us into the season with 2 strikers and those 2 he won't play together to build an understanding.

Still his mate will wrote stories to show he's not at fault.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Not for long Chaddy! But welcome to the club. Better late than never!

Working like a charm for the hack, there will be a Coyle defence force on the back of it now.

He tried his best you know!

Nothing to 'forgive', i just posted a factual statement, i didn't question unleaded's credentials as an ITK. Stop stirring it up.

Iis that the royal 'we' by the way?

Someone else wondering if you are on a wind up. Seems to be happening a lot - maybe have a think why that's the case? Funny how people keep interpreting that.

We all know why Lambert walked away, but Lambert has a conscious, Coyle doesnt. Lambert clearly wasnt in it for the money, so we will see what Coyle does if he doesnt get his way.

Perfect storm for Coyle to relaunch himself in England. Never stood a chance at Blackburn, fans didn't like him because of petty squabbles with Burnley. Venkys didn't communicate because the poor lambs are in India and are confused, no financial backing because of debt and low crowds.

Please someone else give him a chance.

Someone else wondering if you are on a wind up. Seems to be happening a lot - maybe have a think why that's the case? Funny how people keep interpreting that.

If you read a little bit earlier on in the thread you'll see someone apologised for accusing me of something i didn't do. I wasn't on the wind-up, in fact i find it very hard to see how i could have been with what i posted. Iceman also misread the situation. There's no accounting for interpretation, Thanks for your input though.

In future i'd just stick to whining about all things Rovers, it's what you're good at.

If you read a little bit earlier on in the thread you'll see someone apologised for accusing me of something i didn't do. I wasn't on the wind-up, in fact i find it very hard to see how i could have been with what i posted. Iceman also misread the situation. There's no accounting for interpretation, Thanks for your input though.

In future i'd just stick to whining about all things Rovers, it's what you're good at.

There is much to moan about isn't there? Be odd if people didn't moan in the current circumstances.

Or do you have a different view?

Whining? Lol. There seems a lot of aggression in your posts - intended or otherwise perceived. If it's repeatedly coming up, then you might want to think why that's the case, especially if unintended.

Anyhow last I say on this as don't want to derail the thread. If Venkys have decided to stop any other additions then we are well and truly in trouble. Even a few additions and the situation is dicey but without them we're in a situation where a few injuries and suspensions then it'll be like an u21 team!

Hopefully operation covert negligence will mean we have to get a few bodies in so the exploitation isn't too blatant. Even so this season will be a long one...

There is much to moan about isn't there? Be odd if people didn't moan in the current circumstances.

Or do you have a different view?

There's plenty to moan about. Some do nothing but moan. Some even make stuff up on a quiet day and moan about it. Some moan that not enough people are moaning. Some rarely moan and get hounded for it. Que Sera

Reckon Greer and the pacey striker are these

Judging on the Girona match Greer is way past it. Legs have gone but his arms are still pointing. Andrews 2!

There's plenty to moan about. Some do nothing but moan. Some even make stuff up on a quiet day and moan about it. Some moan that not enough people are moaning. Some rarely moan and get hounded for it. Que Sera

I always remember going on to the Blackburn end with my brothers, father-in-law. He used to moan all game long. It became a regular occurrence, when a big circle of space appeared round us, as fans moved away from us.

Oh stop it... You just called yourself a dedicated fan, and then had a dig at me for being in South Africa, as if im not allowed to say anything. You clearly as i said in the other thread, trying to be THAT fan. Who actually calls him or herself a dedicated fan? Abbey is a dedicated fan, so are many others, but blimey, you dont have to tell the world about it. Actually, im Rovers number 1 fan in South Africa, nobody is better than me, not even the other South Africans on here like Amarillo, Tomphill, Mustard, Stuart

It seems from various sources hacks and itks that 2 incomings have been lined up one a loan striker the other a defender without a club but this seems to have been going on for a fortnight and venkys now seem reluctant to sign either off.

Can Imagine even Coyle now must be getting frustrated as even he must have enough championship experience to know this threadbare squad is going to struggle to compete

The jury really is out on whether stokes and Graham the only two strikers at the club will score enough to keep our heads above water.. I for one think not

Whining? Lol. There seems a lot of aggression in your posts - intended or otherwise perceived. If it's repeatedly coming up, then you might want to think why that's the case, especially if unintended.

Anyhow last I say on this as don't want to derail the thread. If Venkys have decided to stop any other additions then we are well and truly in trouble. Even a few additions and the situation is dicey but without them we're in a situation where a few injuries and suspensions then it'll be like an u21 team!

Hopefully operation covert negligence will mean we have to get a few bodies in so the exploitation isn't too blatant. Even so this season will be a long one...

You've already derailed the thread.

You might want to think why you keep telling me i might want to think about such-and-such a thing. That could be construed as passive-aggression. Also ask yourself why you purposefully misread the earlier posts so that it gave you an excuse to jump in and have a pop at me? If anyone has aggression issues it's you.

Put me on ignore if i bother you that much.

It's hard to get angry at anything Nicko posts. But it's even harder to get angry about him poo-pooing his own non-specific stories.

Nicko: "There's a new player about to sign. Dynamite. Can't say who... yet."

Google translate: "Players sign for clubs all the time. [Pointless superlative for effect]. I don't know who it is until he signs."

Nicko: "The player isn't signing now. All fallen through. Can't say why but people not happy"

Google translate: "Time is ticking by to maintain my credibility, and nobody has signed yet for me to add them to my 1/10 record."

It's hard to be wrong when you give no actual details and then burn down your own strawman whilst giving no reasons.

Oh stop it... You just called yourself a dedicated fan, and then had a dig at me for being in South Africa, as if im not allowed to say anything. You clearly as i said in the other thread, trying to be THAT fan. Who actually calls him or herself a dedicated fan? Abbey is a dedicated fan, so are many others, but blimey, you dont have to tell the world about it. Actually, im Rovers number 1 fan in South Africa, nobody is better than me, not even the other South Africans on here like Amarillo, Tomphill, Mustard, Stuart

I am Rovers No1 fan in Aberdeen!

Keep the faith!

It seems from various sources hacks and itks that 2 incomings have been lined up one a loan striker the other a defender without a club but this seems to have been going on for a fortnight and venkys now seem reluctant to sign either off.

Can Imagine even Coyle now must be getting frustrated as even he must have enough championship experience to know this threadbare squad is going to struggle to compete

The jury really is out on whether stokes and Graham the only two strikers at the club will score enough to keep our heads above water.. I for one think not

Probably waiting for another outgoing before signing them off. You know the score, 4 million player out freebie and loan in.

If Venkies are dragging their feet and we start badly in the league because we simply don't have the squad to compete then Coyle will have to think very hard about his position. I'm not too sure reputational damage will bother him too much though, he hasn't much left to damage.

Archived