BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

2 players ARE lined up .....just waiting on Venkys to give green light ......

Attacker & Central Defender ...but like usuall these clowns will do it in there own times .....

The whole system is too slow .....The middle man has no real sway over them & is powerless...

Been the same from the outset. Even if / when they finally get around to appointing someone officially, it still won't be in the capacity we desperately need - a real chief executive.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he/she has just confirmed what Nixon said on twitter, as far as i can see.

And what about the countless times before he has revealed things on here?

You actually get someone with good inside info on the board and people start questioning him, laughable.

Lost many good posters with info through kids stamping their feet unless they get song and verse on transfers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

And what about the countless times before he has revealed things on here?

You actually get someone with good inside info on the board and people start questioning him, laughable.

Lost many good posters with info through kids stamping their feet unless they get song and verse on transfers.

I just mentioned he was only repeating what Nixon has said. I didn't question him at all. I'm sure he has revealed stuff before. Calm down.

Does the same argument have to rage on, do you not see how we are 120m or whatever it is in debt and it can't carry on? Rhodes was earning more than our entire season ticket revenue! Athlete, I'd love them to spend a bit to help us out but the club has @#/? millions of their own money away (entirely their own fault) so it seems quite simple where the "rhodes money" et al had gone.

We are skint and it's showing, I think we will end up doing a bit of business late on as players, agents and teams get more desperate.

I hope to god they don't sell Duffy, but let's not pretend we didn't moan about his biscuit tin head all season long last year, same goes for Marsh who finally had a bit of consistency (after 3 years) at FB, hope he stays.

Thing is though, if they won't sign new deals, if it was your club and you are looking at a less than 1/3 full stadium this a pittance in revenue, wouldn't you sell?

I'm not justifying Venkys actions in any sense either, it's just the reality was always going to be grim after being ripped off by tantric emperor and the bald Scottish darth Vader..

Unfortunately jb you are justifying them as far as them being ripped off they knew exactly what they were doing and still do.. Sometimes conmen meet cleverer conmen

I just mentioned he was only repeating what Nixon has said. I didn't question him at all. I'm sure he has revealed stuff before. Calm down.

Apologies I thought you were saying he had just lifted the info from nixon

Good old nicko.....sayng pacy prem attacker gone elsewer....and he seems really angry but refuses to name this attacker as he is angry....haha the guy is a joke....as far as i can see its all set up between venkys nicko coyle...make as much money as you can but keep making the fans think we trying to get players in.....hate the b4stards

I'm sure Jbizzle and DMTP are revelling in your replies. I wouldn't rise to them.

They've shown time and time again, they simply take an opposing viewpoint and flog it to death.

There's no depths to which they won't stoop.

I enjoy a good debate, and particularly with those too, but today I've had enough.

At least Chaddy speaks his nonsense from his heart.

Blackburn Rovers is dying a slow death. And people are using it to make mischief and entertainment.

# all in my view.

Wow - I point out that (IMO) the Venky's weren't actually offered £60m for the club, say that we would be better off as a club if they had taken the Seneca bid - and I get this s^&t.

People need to read the whole post - and stop jumping to conclusions. It isn't an opposing view - it is my understanding of the facts - if I am wrong and they were offered £60m (as I said in the post) I will bow to somebody elses greater knowledge - but it was my understanding of what I read at the time.

So please explain to me how it was mischief making - come on I dare you, actually read the full post rather than trying to spin it. Or is this yet another example of the twitter generation where only a limited number of characters can be taken in at a time ? (yes that is mischief making).

BTW - trying to view things objectively isn't about taking an opposing view. Trying to see the odd glimmer of hope amongst the dark clouds hanging over Ewood - is always seen by some as being pro-Venky, and antagonise the more vocal on this message board. I am sorry if I don't conform to the more vocal on here - but I know I am not alone.

It appears that the pacey player isnt coming anymore.

Looks like Venkys havent authorised the deal. Bloody joke they are.

They are still clueless about Football. No wonder People are walking away from The club.

Wouldnt surprise me if Coyle walks away shortly. Must be getting fed up with Venkys already

They are still clueless about Football. No wonder People are walking away from The club.

Wouldnt surprise me if Coyle walks away shortly. Must be getting fed up with Venkys already

Are you surprised?

Side note did you buy a season ticket by using the direct debit scheme or upfront?

Coyle will not walk hes part of the charade

• Backroom

There's plenty to be angry about but it's bizarre you finally get angry on Nicko's word alone

I'd rather things kept a little low key until the signing is made.

As if things havent been low key Ricky ;)

he/she has just confirmed what Nixon said on twitter, as far as i can see.

You clearly dont know the reputation of Unleaded, so we will forgive you on this one

We all know why Lambert walked away, but Lambert has a conscious, Coyle doesnt. Lambert clearly wasnt in it for the money, so we will see what Coyle does if he doesnt get his way.

Archived