SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talking about under Coyle.

We have sold many players in over 25 years I've supported Rovers.

It's a nightmare Chaddy it really is. I wish I could be as optimistic as you but this is a bad as it as ever been for all of us.

We need them gone.

I was talking about under Coyle.

We have sold many players in over 25 years I've supported Rovers.

It's lucky then that with each new manager the clock gets reset, and previous players leaving no longer matter.

By that measure I guess that means that we are actually a better squad since Coyle took over?

The good news is that a job in marketing awaits you. The bad news is that's it's working for Venkys.

Transfers have ground to a halt big style whilst rumours abound about more exits

Rovers are set to become Blackpool Mark II

Cheston talks about a finish better than last season and infers that the play offs might be a possibility

Apart from keeping the players we have - Duffy and Marshall to name two - we need some additions and SOON but I can't see that happening

Some still seem to think that OC will pull several rabbits out of the hat but its more realistic that he will be caught like a rabbit in the headlights as the 2016/17 season kicks off a week tomorrow

What has happened to the classy Premier League players about to be loaned to us?

Its all very depressing

With just over a week to go till the start of the season, it shows a certain amount of disregard from the Venkys, they can't even be arsed coming over to The UK to sort this mess out. The fact every little detail has to be passed by these numpties in India makes every transfer a debacle and oozes unprofessionalism!!

I have to admit I was cautiously optimistic after signing Byrne, but its dried up pretty quickly on the inbounds. Depressing refreshing the twitter all done for nothing.

A left back, centre-half, veteran striker and a pacey striker would be great at this stage. I think the midfield is okay providing no-one leaves.

Craig Forsyth, Gordon Greer, Le Fondre and Tammy Abraham have all been linked and fit what we are looking for. All four wont even sniff the Rochina and Hanley money that has just came in.

Don't think Marshall is going to Wolves right now. They have sacked Jackett. New owners have taken the Venky's way.

He could certainly end up there. Boat loads of cash now, this has been lined up for a while so the link will have been with the new owners/manager and not Jackett.

"...,trying to add to the squad."

Yes you are OC.....while Rome (Rovers) burns around you.

I can translate - the only transfers from now on are losing our best players and bringing in substandard ones. Therefore we want to keep this as quiet as we can so you stupid supporters don't think things are getting worse.

Btw even positives like Greer I'm thinking great if replacing Kilgallon but if replacing Hanley it's another downgrade.

The defence is looking shakier by the minute. Duffy goes and we need a whole new back line!

I can translate - the only transfers from now on are losing our best players and bringing in substandard ones. Therefore we want to keep this as quiet as we can so you stupid supporters don't think things are getting worse.

Btw even positives like Greer I'm thinking great if replacing Kilgallon but if replacing Hanley it's another downgrade.

The defence is looking shakier by the minute. Duffy goes and we need a whole new back line!

As each day goes by I become more sure that OC is in on the whole scam/sham taking place

Well given his connections no wonder people think that. If you knew there was money to be made from outgoings and a merry go round of loans and frees coming in you'd be delighted to have your man in place again.

The 'vehicle' trundles on whilst Pune ignores.

Well given his connections no wonder people think that. If you knew there was money to be made from outgoings and a merry go round of loans and frees coming in you'd be delighted to have your man in place again.

The 'vehicle' trundles on whilst Pune ignores.

The club has been one big scam since the take over possible even the Lambert appointment was to con the fans but it didn't work out for the loons as PL sussed em out and doesn't suffer fools lightly

OH BTW were did the Rhodes and other transfer cash go.. Not in reinvestment in the squad that's for certain

Basically every single thing they've done has been window dressing. Their original plans with their project partners went haywire but the cover ups have continued regardless.

This club has about 2 years max left under these lot unless there is a massive turnaround. They'll probably be happy to stick in a couple of million per season to prop it up in league 1 though whilst continuing to use the books.

One day nearly everybody will actually cotton on !

Archived