SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

My team would be:

Raya

Marshall Duffy Greer© New LB

Feeney Byrne Evans Conway

Stokes Graham

Steele, Lowe, Henley, Lenihan and Akpan all have to be dropped. Conway to come in and try to get some balls in the box for the 2 big strikers.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be lucky to get 2.5k at this by the sounds of it which is @#/? poor. An all time low away following at Wigan yet another great achievement for the Venky reign of terror.

If it carries on we'll be having sub 10k at Ewood and sub 200 away followings outside the local area. Finally back to the stuff of 30 years ago and they ain't finished yet. This clubs never been in the 4th tier but give in another 5 years and they might manage it.

History in the making :mellow:

I admire your optimism, I can see the drop to the fourth tier, being a bit quicker than that.

I admire your optimism, I can see the drop to the fourth tier, being a bit quicker than that.

I think we'll be in the third tier within a couple of years. Might just scrape it this year, won't next year when players like Graham, Marshall and Duffy will be long gone.

Wigan and Burton really are going to define our season we have to beat both of em.. As the old saying goes beat the sides around you and your in with a shout

Early season, promoted sides generally have some momentum and confidence about them. Sadly, we don't and I don't see any easy games ahead for Rovers.

Wigan just sold their centre half Pearce today plus Huws is signing for Cardiff and Morsy going to Scunthorpre some strange going ons at Wigan Athletic today...we must be in with a shout of beating them on Saturday surely

Wigan just sold their centre half Pearce today plus Huws is signing for Cardiff and Morsy going to Scunthorpre some strange going ons at Wigan Athletic today...we must be in with a shout of beating them on Saturday surely

Fringe players.

Wigan are in no great shape - saw them against Liverpool pre season (as my 2 sons wanted to go) - as always difficult to get a proper idea in friendlies and Liverpool definitely looked a class apart - especially Coutinho.

there was only Wildschut who really posed any danger - he will certainly rip our full backs to shreds though.

The 'Tics I know feel we will turn them over for some reason - despite me telling them how poor we are and the result last Saturday

I rate that Huws at this level.

Wigan can lose their entire squad, replace them with academy players, and we will probably struggle to beat them.

I know this won't happen but I would play similar to Mansfield but with Marshall at right back and Feeney on the wing. Unfortunately, Coyle will keep faith with the hapless captain marvel.

What is it about this journeyman that attachs him to 'managers' like Bowyer and Coyle??

What is it about this journeyman that attachs him to 'managers' like Bowyer and Coyle??

One club journeyman ? :lol:

All about the book value nothing else and I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps trying Henley at left back passing it off as 'what we have to do' as he said the other day. Been told to get value into them more like.

For those boycotting, the game is being screened around the world at 3pm.

I'm unsure if i'll be watching.

Apologies, just seen JWs post.

1700 tickets sold (as of this afternoon)

That's quite a drop off from usual attendances.

They'll be a good number of tickets bought today and at the ground though, i'dve thought.

Archived