BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vs. Wigan Away

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there somewhere I can legally watch this match? I can't go because I would need to park right at the ground. Can't walk very far. I park in the yard at the Darwen End (Car Park B at Ewood.) Costs me £200 a season but it's the only way I can get there.

Keen or what?

Is there somewhere I can legally watch this match? I can't go because I would need to park right at the ground. Can't walk very far. I park in the yard at the Darwen End (Car Park B at Ewood.) Costs me £200 a season but it's the only way I can get there.

Keen or what?

If you have a blue badge there is a car park next to the away end where you can park.

Keen or what?

Much like me Al, I'm on the BBE car park. The away car park at Wigan isn't to far from the ground if you don't have the blue badge thingy.

I'm weirdly excited for this game. Mainly because it's the first time I've been on an away game since the Dingles last season :( I'm not excited in that I think we'll get a result put it that way. If we can come away with a point I'll be happy but ultimately I'm going too have a few beers and just try and enjoy the atmosphere which hopefully won't become a toxic one after conceding 3 in 25 minutes again. Come on Roversssssss :brfc:^_^

Keen or what?

The away car park is approximately 350 yards from the away section of the ground. So not too far, Al.

If you drive down Stadium way, which is the access for all the car parks, you will see the DW soccer dome, less than 200 yards from the ground. Double yellows but some of those there for football training park just opposite half way up onto the pavement. They shouldn't, but they do. This is on Rugby League game day. If you have a Blue Badge, I am assuming you would be able to do the same legally.

Keen or what?

Someone has suggested it is on Bein sport. You will need a VPN to access it I think.

Difficult to call this one.

Have no strong feelings either way - no bets on this one tomorrow.

However, if I had to make a call, would go for Rovers to edge it.

Good luck to those who are going. Think I'll enjoy the Clitheroe Food Festival rather more than what goes on at Wigan!

I've always looked forward to Wigan away. Generally lots of goals and a good following.

Just can't get excited for this one. Venky's have sucked the life out of this club.

I'd love to be proved wrong. But I can't see anything other than a defeat, and by a two-goal margin.

Will Grigg (if he's fit) is bound to score and the whole world will be singing that song.

God, I've depressed myself reading that back.

Lets not kid ourselves Wigan are one of the weaker sides in the league and expect them to be in a relegation battle ..this game is a barometer of how our season will go..play two up top and we have a decent chance of winning

Young girl at ticket office claimed she didn't know how many tickets had been sold. Good away tactics OC, don't give any clues!

:xmas:

If it was the same one that sold me mine late morning, she was so numb I expect she was telling the truth. And wee Coyley isn't that clever,

Archived