BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Vs Burton Albion

sambo

The protesting, either outside the ground before the game and inside during it, will just have to be done initially on a 'play it by ear' basis.

I posted in another thread a couple of days ago that BRFCC members will know the full truth of what's been going on, plus some of the protesters from the Kean days but thousands of Rovers fans will still not have a clue. If they see banners going up and chanting etc, they'll probably just think, oh here we go again.

The key to this is to get the Lancashire Telegraph on board so everyone will know how the club has been shafted. Once the news is out (first locally, then nationally) everyone will be singing from the same hymn sheet and protests from then on can be ramped up without the fan base being split.

I am back up in Darwen on Thursday night visiting my old local. I will be printing off copies of the leaked documents to hand out to spread the word.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

There's a chance of seeing real anger here, knowing our luck we will concede an early goal and red card then have a plucky loss to allow some of the crowd to be angry at the people getting angry!

Somebody posted a picture of a ground where the fans had a banner witha big arrow pointing at an empty directors box, saying where are you?

That would be immense.

That would be funny but I doubt many of us even care where they are, we just want them out.

Breaking News. Burton Albion appeal Shane Duffy's red card from last night.

"In the interests of maintaining the game as fair and transparent we feel it is only right that Shane Duffy plays against us on Saturday. We feel it would be a gross injustice if Blackburn fielded a strong side when other clubs have benefitted from the performance of Shane Duffy."

Right, no mention of a protest at this game, its leaving it a bit late but anyone fancy a pre match protest at Jack Walkers statue? Banners and chants, just something simple to get the ball rolling?

Right, no mention of a protest at this game, its leaving it a bit late but anyone fancy a pre match protest at Jack Walkers statue? Banners and chants, just something simple to get the ball rolling?

I suspect there will be a impromptu protest if Burton take the lead ...

How many and how nasty it gets will depend on the day !

We must win this one...surely?

2-1 Rovers. Lowe thunderbolt to win it

Looking at the fixtures until the end of September it would seem that this and Rotherham at home are our best hopes of three points. I have a sneaking feeling we might win tomorrow to take the pressure off Coyle. But then again, I thought we might have snatched at point at Cardiff before the game and that didn't happen. If we concede early on then I fear the worst and as Waggy said earlier, that's when the crowd will turn ugly and vocal protests will break out as they did at Wigan.

Anybody got an iPad or tablet that is cellular enabled? If a few of you have, there is the option of having the just giving page open and signing people up to it on way into the ground.

That or a sharing of the documents via gathering of email addresses outside ground. That could get the documents out to those who do not visit this website, of which there are many. We have to remember at time that we on this site only represent a small proportion of our overall fan-base.

Just ideas.

Anybody got an iPad or tablet that is cellular enabled? If a few of you have, there is the option of having the just giving page open and signing people up to it on way into the ground.

That or a sharing of the documents via gathering of email addresses outside ground. That could get the documents out to those who do not visit this website, of which there are many. We have to remember at time that we on this site only represent a small proportion of our overall fan-base.

Just ideas.

I think thats a good idea.

I think thats a good idea.

Well I think we can dispense with this particular thread. Nothing happened today bar the odd venkys out chants which gives rise to the theory that most fans have lost all heart for the battle and simply cant be arsed

Well I think we can dispense with this particular thread. Nothing happened today bar the odd venkys out chants which gives rise to the theory that most fans have lost all heart for the battle and simply cant be arsed

Said this ages ago. Dissapointing.

• Backroom

There was contention around me, just bizarre but that's the way it is.

A solid point it would seem.

Some guy has tweeted me to say I need to get behind the team.....

Archived