BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam

J*B

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be a little more of the dialogue out now that took place. He was discussing how if you have an agreement with an agent, then you get half of his fee which amounts to 5% of the deal. He went on to say that big deals are around these days, so potentially you could get 5% of £40 Million for about 2 hours work.

Obscene this to the ordinary fan of course, but as suggested a few times today, who in the game cares about the fans?

Hopefully the Telegraph will reveal more throughout the week and the departure of Allardyce won't allow them to sweep all this under the carpet. The fans deserve a proper investigation and it is about time the game cleaned up it's act.

*their lap.

Bigger picture is that this could expose the FA's hypocrisy, especially if they investigate his claims in full...which they didn't with our club re 3rd party ownership. It will hopefully broaden out and incriminate other agents etc. I genuinly couldn't give a toss if he's our ex-manager, or what i thought about him at the time, or whether he keeps his job or not.

Playing the 'lynch-mob' card is very small-minded and just shows how petty and long-lasting the feuds are on this board.

Nah - it's about replying to idiotic comments like sampathisers... I thought you'd understand that.

And for the record, my punctuation, grammar, spelling etc is irrelevant. I'm not writing public blogs, I'm merely passing comment. :)

Sky reporting that he has been sacked although not official yet. It will be interesting to see if any clubs are prepared to give him a job or will his baggage put them off. Sky would give him a gig as a pundit perhaps.

• Backroom

Sky reporting that he has been sacked although not official yet. It will be interesting to see if any clubs are prepared to give him a job or will his baggage put them off. Sky would give him a gig as a pundit perhaps.

Once it all blows over and a PL club needs a firefighter, he'll be back. Maybe at Sunderland by Christmas.

I don't think this was in any way a 'scandal'. It was stupid, embarrassing and extremely naive of him to talk so frankly whilst in the position he is in but it was not scandalous. It will be a crying shame if he loses his job over some vile journalism such as this. There are much bigger scandals to uncover than Big Sam saying what he has said. Brendan Rodgers wasn't wrong in what he said.

I sincerely hope the FA stick with him. There's no doubt in my mind they have covered up bigger "scandals" than this in their time. Stick with Big Sam - it has to be better than turning to the likes of Southgate/Bruce. Jesus wept.

The comment he made at the end of his appointment interview aimed at the press went on the lines of "Bring it on boys". This has come back to haunt him!

Nah - it's about replying to idiotic comments like sampathisers... I thought you'd understand that.

And for the record, my punctuation, grammar, spelling etc is irrelevant. I'm not writing public blogs, I'm merely passing comment. :)

Who you calling idiotic ffs

Archived