BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam

J*B

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As other posters have probably gathered, I am a fan of Allardyce. But make no mistake, he can have no complaints about losing his job here. He's dug his own grave, it's as simple as that.

Yes, the whole game is corrupt, but until someone is willing to stand up and be counted and do something about it, then it will carry on.

Dearly me though, Gareth Southgate. I hope he's somehow transformed into a good manager since the last time he was one....

So let's get this right ..

FA corrupt = bad , something needs doing

Venky et al corrupt = bad , something needs doing

$am corrupt = ah well poor him

Not aimed at you K just a general observation

• Backroom

The FA should be the brunt of our protest IMO. Money trail to Scudamore? Third party ownership? That's just two of the accusations, some with evidence I've seen much I haven't.

Who are Sams agent friends? Any links to our beloved brochall squatter?

I'd say very little chance considering how quickly he was booted out of Ewood.

He can't be defended. To think it's his dream job too.

Moronic.

We can't bleat on here about corruption within our club and try and explain or excuse this.

Southgate next 3 games. I'm yawning already.

Allardyce talked in that footage about players values increasing and managers taking cuts from future selling on fees.

Most of the country questioned the Allardyce signing at West Ham Michail Antonios call up the last England squad, I bet they're questioning it even more now :rock:

Out of interest are you at the game tonight?

No! Late event at school finished at 8, hadnt clicked on the clash until yesterday. Surely use PM function in future for irrelevant to topic questions, rather than fill up the thread :)

Allardyce talked in that footage about players values increasing and managers taking cuts from future selling on fees.

Most of the country questioned the Allardyce signing at West Ham Michail Antonios call up the last England squad, I bet they're questioning it even more now :rock:

Except Bilic signed him?

Antonio deserved a go, been immense over the last 12 months.

• Moderation Lead

So let's get this right ..

FA corrupt = bad , something needs doing

Venky et al corrupt = bad , something needs doing

$am corrupt = ah well poor him

Not aimed at you K just a general observation

Not at all, I feel like he is most likely corrupt, but I guarantee he's not alone.

The saddest thing for me is the greed. He's a multi-millionaire and he jeapordised his dream job for money he didn't even need.

The original WUM. Tiresome.

Check back - you will see nothing but opinion. The tongue in cheek (check use of smiley) reply after Gavs initial comment of me doing exactly the same thing "wading into discussion without the facts" or whatever it was.

Why I'm explaining myself to a mug of Heinz is beyond me :)

I can only hope the Daily Telegraph keep digging the dirt. The FA have got rid of Sam and to me that appears mighty quick. Has a generous compensation package been agreed to keep his mouth shut? Hope that certain agents get named and owners at Blackburn are involved resulting in the cancer within our club being removed once and for all. At that point I will personally buy Abbey a pint!

With regard to manager of England: I could not give a monkeys toss about big Sam but if this debacle leads to Venkys going then it's all worth while. In my view, if England want to be successful then they should break the bank and employ Klopp but that is an aside at this point as Blackburn Rovers football club is all that matters.

I'd be amazed if that hasn't happened here and it's things like that need stamping out along with being able to bet on players future transfer fees within the game and borrow from funds set against increasing book value of players.

How the hell are they ever going to clean up the game when complete conflict of interest stuff is allowed. Jokers

Tony Gale, Ian Dowie, Paul Walsh and Ian Wright have all said how sorry they feel for Allardyce :angry2:

This attitude is exactly the reason why the game will remain corrupt, they're all on the gravy train.

The old boys club is in full swing, the only hope is that Allardyce has soiled Fergies reputation with his big mouth, and then maybe something will get done

All the FA preside over is an embarrassment of riches and a relative unregulated feeding frenzy for those lucky (or bent) enough to have their noses in the trough.

Until there is some form of external audit function as opposed to self regulation, the stench will only get worse and our national game deteriorate further to the benefit of crooks and charlatans, as we as supporters of BRFC know only too well.

I've no sympathy for Allardyce whatsoever, he's stupidly just confirmed what many already suspected, idiot. I just hope his demise is the catalyst that brings all the other buggers to book and we can start afresh.

Don't think Allardyce left the FA with any choice but to sack him although I hoped that he would cling onto his job so we could see if he's as good as he's always claimed he is and worthy of that top job.

Still can't believe that after working all his life to land the dream job he's always coveted he chucked it all away for 6 weeks salary. He's not a stupid man he's a very clever man but I can't believe he was so stupid on this occasion. You can only put it down to sheer greed.

I was always a big fan of Sam for the job he did here, however arrogance, greed and a pint of two of wine is not a good mix.

But I cannot understand why the Daily Telegraph are getting grief from some. Just like the MP's expenses scandal that they also uncovered, it was without doubt in the public interest to publish.

Archived