BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City

After actually assembling quite a talented group of players considering the negligible budget available it's becoming clear that Coyle can't get the best or any real consistency out of them.

Getting nigh on time for him to go, if results don't improve fast and that doesn't happen then that would merely confirm what already looks a racing certainty that the owners have lost any real interest in us.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A hugely disappointing result after a very good performance - probably our best away from home this season. Whilst Lowe was at fault, the actual finish was extremely fortunate as Steele had the shot covered until it deflected off a defender into the opposite side of the net. For the most part we looked every bit the equal of City and deserved a point. If we didn't have bad luck we would have not luck at all. I feel next week's clash with Wolves is a must win game for us with some very difficult fixtures to follow. If we perform as we did today we should be more than capable of getting out of trouble.

Every team at the bottom has changed manager...why?...because it isn't acceptable to be at the bottom.

Not even a murmur about owen's position...why?...because he is still the outstanding candidate and bang on target as per business plan.

Cue Christmas performance bonus.

A hugely disappointing result after a very good performance - probably our best away from home this season. Whilst Lowe was at fault, the actual finish was extremely fortunate as Steele had the shot covered until it deflected off a defender into the opposite side of the net. For the most part we looked every bit the equal of City and deserved a point. If we didn't have bad luck we would have not luck at all. I feel next week's clash with Wolves is a must win game for us with some very difficult fixtures to follow. If we perform as we did today we should be more than capable of getting out of trouble.

Some on here have convenient amnesia regarding the last 5 year. The quality has all but been sold off by our great owners and friends and we are far worse than we have been for decades quality wise. Even in the 80's we push for promotion from league 2 nearly year on year, now we are on the edge of oblivion and fans still think we should put up, shut up and take it up the arse.

I have followed this great club up and down the country since the mid 70's and this is by far the most treacherous position in our history. This is simply because there are no people running the club that have any connection or love for it, just some sham owners and puppets shoehorned into running it so as to comply with rules and regs.

I am a glass half full man, but this club stink of neglect from the top and if fans can't see it and are not propered to do anything about other than stick their heads in the sand and claiming protesters are to blame, then our once great club will soon be no more and just an empty shell.

There's absolutely no such thing as bad luck when it comes Owen Coyle, Shandy Stewart and Jason Lowe Parsons....... all three arent fit for purpose !

Why the @#/? is nobody asking Coyle about Jason Lowe. Not one bloody journalist. The guy is a liability, and still gets picked. To make matters worse, he was made captain. How is this even happening, crazy.

Sent from my Zenith using Tapatalk

Hard luck stories don't wash. It's points in the bag that count.

Again, Jason Lowe bears the wrath of many. I think the lad is a joke footballer who is a liability and offers very little. Blame Coyley who keeps selecting him - it's a disgrace when Marshall is far and away our best right back and arguably, one of the best right backs in the Championship (no mean defender and so effective going forward from deep).

Good managers make their mark quickly and get results - Warnock and Bruce have shown that.

Three from Rovers, Forest, Wigan and Rotherham for the dreaded drop. I think Rovers and Forest are in deep trouble because they have the two worse managers of the four clubs.

Why the @#/? is nobody asking Coyle about Jason Lowe. Not one bloody journalist. The guy is a liability, and still gets picked. To make matters worse, he was made captain. How is this even happening, crazy.

Sent from my Zenith using Tapatalk

Chaddy picks him

Warnock working his magic already at Cardiff.

We interviewed him ......why the bloody hell he wasn't appointed only they know.

Corrected for you - Cheston the bean counter interviewed him. Venkys did not.

bloody disappointment again,what i could see of the game we looked decent,but were handicapped by a very bad manager,a few players who seem automatic choices however they play,oh for a Gerry Gow.

I had the misfortune of having to list to our great manager as I was up a ladder at the time and couldn't get down to turn him off. By christ he can witter on. Why use 10 words when 100 will do coyle.

Some on here have convenient amnesia regarding the last 5 year. The quality has all but been sold off by our great owners and friends and we are far worse than we have been for decades quality wise. Even in the 80's we push for promotion from league 2 nearly year on year, now we are on the edge of oblivion and fans still think we should put up, shut up and take it up the arse.

I have followed this great club up and down the country since the mid 70's and this is by far the most treacherous position in our history. This is simply because there are no people running the club that have any connection or love for it, just some sham owners and puppets shoehorned into running it so as to comply with rules and regs.

I am a glass half full man, but this club stink of neglect from the top and if fans can't see it and are not propered to do anything about other than stick their heads in the sand and claiming protesters are to blame, then our once great club will soon be no more and just an empty shell.

Agree wiyh everything you say mate,in the 70s we had hardly any money at all,but with good management from the boardroom ,an excellent manager in Gordan Lee and the fans, were all pulling in the same direction.

What a difference compared with were we are now.

I still care, but until venkys go, everything else is secondary.

They are slowly killing us, and to disregard that and stay focused on results is normality bias. I can't do that.

And Burnley won by the way. Not sure why we should even care about that when we're talking on their wake right now, but hey ho.

And while I'm at it, it's points that matter, not performances

What's the point of posting on this FOOTBALL site if you can't focus on results. I've had it with this forum until the team and football become the main focus of the forum again. Many are smirking when we lose because they have been "sensible enough" not to attend. Rovers supporters my backside!

Archived