BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bristol City

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree on Raya, last season and now is an utter waste at a time when he should be still learning his trade. If he comes in he'll only drop similar clangers to Steele as he's shown when he has played as he's still very raw. He should be playing somewhere trying to shave off the raw edges. He could have had another 30 ish first team games for someone else by now and got used to the concentration of playing everyweek.

No doubt someone has him stitched up on a nice contract that draws a nice % whilst he's sat here on full BRFC wages.

Back to the game and a draw would be decent but we need to be trying to nick games away as well given our position. Set to be around 500 there again which is another top effort considering, they deserve the same effort on the pitch.

Bristol City 1 Rovers 3

Just call me Mercer mk2 :rover:

This is a real test.

So far, we've beaten Rotherham (everyone's whipping boys), Derby (in the death throes of Pearson's calamities) and Forest (totally pitiful away from home).

A draw would be a real result here.

I am going for a City win by at least 2 clear goals.

Looking forward to this game, will be there at Ashton Gate, living down here, my mates will be in the home end, while I am in the away end. Hopefully another win for us, we have won the last 2 here, and I was at both. Come on Rovers!

I'm already down in Bristol with family. City are expecting over 20,000 tomorrow as the redeveloped ground is just about finished. I'm told the game will be the featured one on 5 tomorrow night.

That's gone and done it.

A defeat to help redress the balance of my predicted 4 points tally.

Imagine Bristol City will have highlighted JLOWE as a weakness in the Blackburn back four and seek to expose him at every available opportunity.

Just hope Corry Evans has been putting in lots of sprinting work this week as he looked very slow on the pitch.

Good luck to all the attacking lads just hope these guys can cover up the weaknesses of the other guys.

Isn't it a sad commentary on the alienation caused by Venky's ownership of the club that, with less than 3 hours to kick-off, we're still on page 1 of this thread?

Certainly is.

In days gone by this message board managed to muster up enough interest to get people writing match previews.

It's amazing (and genuinely frightening) that a small group of people can sap away people's love for something in such a short space of time, without even trying too hard.

(That's no slur on the Rovers fans, it's totally understandable)

Archived