BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coco V Chimphead

ABBEY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the sole exception of Jim Iley we've had the reputation of appointing good managers over the years. Nearly every one had a positive impact, certainly in the initial years of their time here.

The Chicken Chokers have managed to appoint the two worst ever " managers " the club has ever had In the space of 5 years ! That's not to mention the other wacky appointments they've made. Only the appointment of Lambert could be classed as a sensible appointment and it didn't take long for them to feck that up did it.

Nothing wrong with managers being positive, in fact it's vital that they are. To have any credibility with either the fans or the players though, the main ingredient is honesty. If he's telling the players that they're doing well and have been unlucky - as he's doing on a daily basis with us - then he'll struggle finding the answers.

Cut out the rubbish Coyle. Everyone can see what's happening on the pitch. Just sort it out then everyone's happy.

I couldn't even fully read that interview, got a few lines in and gave up.

Coyle, K**n, they are one and the same. Total bullplop merchants the pair of them.

Spin doctor first, football manager second. No wonder he's appealing for struggling clubs to hire as he can't win you games but he'll make it sound like he has.

'The bear went over the mountain, the bear went over the mountain............'

Coco v Chimphead - masters of lies and deceipt.

Coco is far ahead of Coil.

The Coil for sure is far up his own arse, a motormouth spouting garbage and now blaming the players and Lady Luck and not his training methods, systems or tactics. When I listen to him I understand about 5% of what he says. When I read him it is just repetative bull-sit. He is an inadequate person and manager who has knowingly taken the Venky Rupee to sink us lower.

Despite this Coco wins and remains on my small hate list and will stay there whilst I walk this earth.

Coco's appointment as Rovers Manager and his then telling Big Sam he had NO prior knowledge was just a taste of things to come. I have worked my life in direct sales meeting new people daily. The first time I saw his photo and on video and heard him speak and saw his mannerisms my gut told him that he's a 'wrongun' and he proved it over and over.

Coco is low-order slimeball and my leader in the Rovers S-hit League of Managers.

PS: Illey was just a garbage f-wit of a manager

"The Rovers boss feels things have gone against his side in recent weeks"

First time I have heard August to Christmas being described as recent weeks.

There is nothing to suggest a team who have spent all season in the bottom 5 with 90% of it in the relegation zone are remotely "close to being a top team"

Its not fine margins you pen1s its because you are not good enough.

Kean stands alone as the most diabolical individual in the long, mostly proud, history of Blackburn Rovers and rightly so. What he did extends way beyond being an inept football manager.

Coyle is clueless and a poor manager who will likely condemn us to the Third Division because of his tactical ineptitude and inadequate managerial abilities. I have no doubt that a more astute manager is available and willing to come here who would increase our chances of survival. But I'd be hard pressed to put him on the same level as Kean.

The circumstances of this season are strikingly similar to those experienced in Kean's only full season in charge - destined for relegation, spending almost the entire season in the bottom three, conceding a ridiculous number of goals that shows no sign of stopping, distraction tactics employed by the manager and club to try to get people to ignore the disaster unfolding, no hint or reason to believe a change will be made at any stage to rectify the situation. Then there's the exodus of tried and tested quality players over previous transfer windows with next to none of the proceeds reinvested whilst inferior replacements are recruited.

Coyle is a symptom of the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers. There's reason to believe Kean was a cause.

However, I would very much like to know just what went on in late May-early June that saw Coyle leave Houston Dynamo for 'personal reasons' only to arrive on the scene at Rovers less than 2 weeks later. I wonder who was busy at work enabling that deal to happen so suddenly.

Kean stands alone as the most diabolical individual in the long, mostly proud, history of Blackburn Rovers and rightly so. What he did extends way beyond being an inept football manager.

Coyle is clueless and a poor manager who will likely condemn us to the Third Division because of his tactical ineptitude and inadequate managerial abilities. I have no doubt that a more astute manager is available and willing to come here who would increase our chances of survival. But I'd be hard pressed to put him on the same level as Kean.

The circumstances of this season are strikingly similar to those experienced in Kean's only full season in charge - destined for relegation, spending almost the entire season in the bottom three, conceding a ridiculous number of goals that shows no sign of stopping, distraction tactics employed by the manager and club to try to get people to ignore the disaster unfolding, no hint or reason to believe a change will be made at any stage to rectify the situation. Then there's the exodus of tried and tested quality players over previous transfer windows with next to none of the proceeds reinvested whilst inferior replacements are recruited.

Coyle is a symptom of the shambles that is Blackburn Rovers. There's reason to believe Kean was a cause.

However, I would very much like to know just what went on in late May-early June that saw Coyle leave Houston Dynamo for 'personal reasons' only to arrive on the scene at Rovers less than 2 weeks later. I wonder who was busy at work enabling that deal to happen so suddenly.

With the sole exception of Jim Iley we've had the reputation of appointing good managers over the years. Nearly every one had a positive impact, certainly in the initial years of their time here.

The Chicken Chokers have managed to appoint the two worst ever " managers " the club has ever had In the space of 5 years ! That's not to mention the other wacky appointments they've made. Only the appointment of Lambert could be classed as a sensible appointment and it didn't take long for them to feck that up did it.

Ince should get a mention somewhere here Tyrone.

Your last sentence implies a lot JH Rover. Hard to disagree, looks like the work of agents Venkys said had gone from the scene long ago.

Ince should get a mention somewhere here Tyrone.

Your last sentence implies a lot JH Rover. Hard to disagree, looks like the work of agents Venkys said had gone from the scene long ago.

For good or ill I'd forgotten all about Ince ! Not being right about the event but that appointment was another accident waiting to happen.

You're last paragraph says it all... Coyle is here for the duration unfortunately

I wish an investigative journalist would so some deep digging into the activities of Steve Kean. Anyone who's managed a top club (like we were at the time) usually walks into another Premier League job at some point yet he's been holed up in Brunei away from the public eye presumably to avoid taxes from his ill-gotten gains while he was in charge of us. He has so many questions to answer.

I wish an investigative journalist would so some deep digging into the activities of Steve Kean. Anyone who's managed a top club (like we were at the time) usually walks into another Premier League job at some point yet he's been holed up in Brunei away from the public eye presumably to avoid taxes from his ill-gotten gains while he was in charge of us. He has so many questions to answer.

Can you not do it Jim ;)

Archived