BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham Away 11 Feb

23 hours ago, A cup of beans said:

Be interested to hear your match review. Finally a true account :P

If i can find the words i'll write one :huh:

All i can come up with is 'shocking', the tosser got his subs correct for once and if we didn't have young Conner to come on and have a go i reckon this would be a defeat. Clueless manager, clueless performance against a poor team who battled but were there for the taking. Unlucky with two on the bar but pish defending that could have seen us 2 or 3 behind against a team with strikers.

He has to go and go right now !

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tomphil said:

All i can come up with is 'shocking', the tosser got his subs correct for once and if we didn't have young Conner to come on and have a go i reckon this would be a defeat. Clueless manager, clueless performance against a poor team who battled but were there for the taking. Unlucky with two on the bar but pish defending that could have seen us 2 or 3 behind against a team with strikers.

Damning. Shame for all Rovers who had to suffer it.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Clear tension between Coyle and Senior. He spoken out about the club not support and backing his targets for transfer.

Wonder if he walk away

Not a chance. He wants his pay off, at the very least.

The guy is such a deluded fool that he may still believe he can turn it around and be a hero.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Clear tension between Coyle and Senior. He spoken out about the club not support and backing his targets for transfer.

Wonder if he walk away

He stopped short of directly criticising Senior and/or the owners caddy.  Any criticism was inferred but still it hopefully didn't go down too well in India.

No way is he walking.

Just now, tomphil said:

Did Coil get plenty of stick from the 1200 who travelled ?

Just now, islander200 said:

Walk away from a pay off..no chance

It would be no surprise to me if Coyley was already being advised by an employment lawyer.  I think some of his comments and positioning over the last couple of weeks are perhaps more than coincidental.  If I was advising Coyley, I know what I would be saying to him..............constructive dismissal, hmmm.

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Did Coil get plenty of stick from the 1200 who travelled ?

Yep every time he showed his dozy mug on the touchline after their goal. He would've got lynched today if we'd lost that. Still should've imo,.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Don't know about the hero part,but he could keep us up!

You really are a muppet get a grip ffs the twohat has to go now don't tell me someone stepping in couldn't at least get some fight out of this lot from the start of games. He's beyond clueless and his tub thumping and screaching isn't working.

Just now, Mercerman said:

My bets went down today but hey ho, it's just a bit of weekend relaxation and I wont be resorting to either White Lightning or Carling as a couple have suggested.   I was given a couple of Burgundies from Domaine Duroche yesterday and these will comfortably ease the pain of today's result.

download (1).jpg

• Backroom

And to make it worse of course he is the hero:

"So I made early changes to get us back into the game and from then on we dominated the game again. We got the equaliser late on and then had gilt-edge chances after that.

Just now, Tom said:

"So I made early changes to get us back into the game and from then on we dominated the game again. We got the equaliser late on and then had gilt-edge chances after that.

Easy as that eh, Owen?

What have you been doing for the rest of the season then? 

Gimp

Just now, tomphil said:

You really are a muppet get a grip ffs the twohat has to go now don't tell me someone stepping in couldn't at least get some fight out of this lot from the start of games. He's beyond clueless and his tub thumping and screaching isn't working.

Nice. Does calling people names on a message board make you feel like a big man?

Just now, tomphil said:

Fairly uncalled for. Coyle could still just about keep us up on the "three teams worse than us" principle.

Of course, with a better manager we'd have an infinitely better chance.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

I guess you need to be a bit arrogant to be a football manager. The trouble is it's not credible when you are s**t.

Just now, Tom said:

Translates as "Despite the fact the same players were terrible last week I picked the wrong starting line up once again."

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Fairly uncalled for. Coyle could still just about keep us up on the "three teams worse than us" principle.

Of course, with a better manager we'd have an infinitely better chance.

Precisely. Not sure about some of the people who post here to be honest. I'm all for a bit of debate but it seems like insults are just fired out by some without actually thinking about what the other person said or the context. I wonder would he call someone whose opinion he didn't agree with in person a Muppet? Doubt it. 

Archived