BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham Away 11 Feb

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this doesn't prove Coyle has to go nothing will.

Warburton and Rowett both out of work now. We cant claim theres no-one out there. Time for Senior to earn his money.

Bizarrely Fulham have just squeaked past Wigan 3-2. Coyle will probably hail this as a good point gaining a point on the likes of Burton and Wigan.

You know what's coming next from Coyle and his gang. "Another point gained" and "Every away point is a good result".

Will be interesting to hear from fans who were there today but at some point we must start winning vital games. Today was a must win and we didn't, it's a simple one.

LDWLDLWWDLLLLDWLDLWD

No, that's not an obscure Welsh town, it's the sporadic win here and there which help Coyle to keep his job retain the backing on the "local" media.

This is NOT a bottom three squad but it IS a bottom three manager. We need some fresh blood whilst we still have a half decent squad. We can worry about next season in May.

• Backroom

There for us on a plate today and we couldn't do it.

Still in our hands but today was a massive chance and one you would expect us to take with a competent manager.

He won't go but he really should 

Just now, Stuart said:

You know what's coming next from Coyle and his gang. "Another point gained" and "Every away point is a good result".

Will be interesting to hear from fans who were there today but at some point we must start winning vital games. Today was a must win and we didn't, it's a simple one.

LDWLDLWWDLLLLDWLDLWD

No, that's not an obscure Welsh town, it's the sporadic win here and there which help Coyle to keep his job retain the backing on the "local" media.

This is NOT a bottom three squad but it IS a bottom three manager. We need some fresh blood whilst we still have a half decent squad. We can worry about next season in May.

Not so sure it isn't a bottom 3 squad, I'd say it is one you'd probably expect to be in the relegation shake up which makes it all the more imperative we have an above average manager if we are to keep our noses above water.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Not so sure it isn't a bottom 3 squad, I'd say it is one you'd probably expect to be in the relegation shake up which makes it all the more imperative we have an above average manager if we are to keep our noses above water.

Graham

Gallagher

Emnes

Mulgrew

Hoban

Evans

Conway

Bennett

Youngsters like Lenihan, Mahoney, even Nyambe.

Granted it's not a play-off chasing side, and we have never addressed the massive vacuum that we call a centre midfield, nor a right back but Coyle is making this team look far, far worse than they are. This league is about fitness and organisation, which breeds consistency. Coyle has neither and therefore gets none.

Just now, matt83 said:

The Venkys have reduced me to constantly checking the results of burton Albion, Wigan athletic, Rotherham and Bristol city.

Doesn't seem 5 minutes I was plotting trips all over Europe watching Rovers ffs. 

Yep,this is what these Pune two hats have reduced us to.

Draws against the likes of Rotherham not good enough and we all know we are staring relegation in the face.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Warnock will be loving that win at Leeds, one of his old clubs. Big truning point whoever decided he was too expensive for us.

Smacks of the false economy of an FD. Yet, ironically, we are led to believe that he was on holiday.

Football is for entrepreneurs not accountants.

Coyley, if he stays, will keep us up by the skin of our teeth.

We are not one of the worst three teams in the league, we just have, probably, the worst manager of all teams.

Ironically, this might well be seen to be a good point in view of the other results today.

I still believe Coyley will be gone sooner rather than later.  Generally, there is now far too much tension around the club.

My bets went down today but hey ho, it's just a bit of weekend relaxation and I wont be resorting to either White Lightning or Carling as a couple have suggested.   I was given a couple of Burgundies from Domaine Duroche yesterday and these will comfortably ease the pain of today's result.

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

If this doesn't prove Coyle has to go nothing will.

Warburton and Rowett both out of work now. We cant claim theres no-one out there. Time for Senior to earn his money.

Bizarrely Fulham have just squeaked past Wigan 3-2. Coyle will probably hail this as a good point gaining a point on the likes of Burton and Wigan.

Rowett won't take the Forrest job because of Fawaz... No chance he would take over at this shower.

Archived