BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

Just now, mustard said:

Isn't meadows that James prat who gives it large on twitter with his special gang of followers?  Dishes out empty threats from behind a keyboard but wouldn't say boo to a goose?

Aye screenshot forum posts, i'll quote your tweets even though you've blocked me Jim, the one and only. 

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, michaelscarn said:

Had you told me just 7 years ago I'd be utterly indifferent about attending our proper Derby game I would have been incredulous . As it stands I cannot be financially complicit to whatever is destroying my team . 

It also seems impossible totake any pleasure from the matches 

how is a game against man utd our proper derby game?

Just now, Gav said:

Fantastic.

When times are hard and the chips are down that lot down the m65 step forward and brighten today up at least.

Cheers you dingle @#/?s :tu:

Massive congrats to Lincoln! Some embarrassing stuff from barton.

whilst we are undoubtedly in the shit at the minute, we'll always be a class above those lot. 

7 minutes ago, Gav said:

Fantastic.

When times are hard and the chips are down that lot down the m65 step forward and brighten today up at least.

Cheers you dingle @#/?s :tu:

+100

Not matter what happens as a Rover the dingles will always involuntarily perk us up now and again. After all that's why they were invented !

Just now, LewisF said:

Massive congrats to Lincoln! Some embarrassing stuff from barton.

whilst we are undoubtedly in the shit at the minute, we'll always be a class above those lot. 

What did Barton do this time?

Just seen that United put number of applications for away matches on the website, they received just over 7100 tickets and had 10,256 applications, which is more than applied for City away tickets for the league game 9,112.

Well I thought it was interesting anyway.....I'll get my coat.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Just seen that United put number of applications for away matches on the website, they received just over 7100 tickets and had 10,256 applications, which is more than applied for City away tickets for the league game 9,112.

Well I thought it was interesting anyway.....I'll get my coat.

Any utd fan i know are always quick to tell me that they "love going to blackburn" as they have free reign of the town and can do what they want.

I think they would get more applications for this due to the sheer amount of tickets available. Well over double they get allocated at City 

Archived