BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Man Utd

You can call me what you like but I'd rather they absolutely smash us on live TV, I don't feel the embarrassment anymore. I'll be handing out red cards outside the ground and driving home. Pogba, big nose and miserable can @#/? off, i'm not interested. Any sort of result will bring on some sort of massive Coyle love in and unworthy pressure off for those @#/?s. 

Spoke to some people who used to go down religiously who are attending just to watch United play down here because they know it will be the last time for a long time... Perhaps ever again.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players need 100% backing against these plastic media darlings and any other attention must fully be on Venkys, alongside the red card thing of course. Forget Coyle in this one it'll all play right into his hands.

To be honest i expect they'll pull off a credible performance in this to overshadow the continuing farce.

I don't think we will get a spanking. 2-0 utd I'd say. We will probably defend well in this ,contrary to how we have defended for the majority of the season.

Queue my utd fans saying Owen Coyle is a good manager,why are Ye where Ye are? When you are out of the premier league,you completely go off the radar of the fans of those clubs and the media.

Atmosphere going to be so weird for this game.

I would imagine Gallagher will be out. Emnes will start and mahoney I'd say. Mahoney to put himself in the shop window unfortunately. 

Betting wise

Four Championship clubs at home to the 'big boys'

Huddersfield (7/1) v City (2/5)

Wolves (7/1) v Chelsea (4/11)

Fulham (15/4) v Spurs (3/4)

Rovers (15/2) v Man Utd (1/3)

I'm going, primarily for the atmosphere and to see United. I've persevered through the Wolves, Ipswich and Fulham games at Ewood, I see this as my reward.

I have reiterated to my father though, that after 25 years as a season ticket holder, if we get relegated, I'm just going to pick and choose my matches next season.

As for the game. Anything less than a spanking will be acceptable.

10 hours ago, Neal said:

You can call me what you like but I'd rather they absolutely smash us on live TV, I don't feel the embarrassment anymore. I'll be handing out red cards outside the ground and driving home. Pogba, big nose and miserable can @#/? off, i'm not interested. Any sort of result will bring on some sort of massive Coyle love in and unworthy pressure off for those @#/?s. 

Spoke to some people who used to go down religiously who are attending just to watch United play down here because they know it will be the last time for a long time... Perhaps ever again.

I know where you are coming from, Neal.I will be handing out red cards too. Then I will find a TV.

Unfortunately, I still want Rovers to win. If we get smashed, I will still feel embarrassed. It is odd because I know that Venky's and their not so hidden partners have made the club an embarrassment with almost every decision they have made.

If I thought a 10-0 thrashing would actually see them off, I would take it,although it would still hurt. Worst case would be a thrashing and their continuing dismantling.

How would I feel, if we actually beat them and I had to listen to Coyle crowing? Easy...Celebrate, then turn off the radio...

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

I know where you are coming from, Neal.I will be handing out red cards too. Then I will find a TV.

Unfortunately, I still want Rovers to win. If we get smashed, I will still feel embarrassed. It is odd because I know that Venky's and their not so hidden partners have made the club an embarrassment with almost every decision they have made.

If I thought a 10-0 thrashing would actually see them off, I would take it,although it would still hurt. Worst case would be a thrashing and their continuing dismantling.

How would I feel, if we actually beat them and I had to listen to Coyle crowing? Easy...Celebrate, then turn off the radio...

Doing the same handing out cards and going to the nearest tv/pub.

Anyone fancy meeting up?

2 hours ago, mhead said:

Unfortunately(!) will be watching this in Singapore....I am sure I will be in a minority. Taking my KEAN OUT T-shirt with me to confuse them.

Hope the Beers good and lots of side-shows at the match.

You will think you are in the Stretford End but with good beer. Bloody expensive. Enjoy.

BEnd Upper has been opened, seems odd considering there's still plenty left in the end blocks of the lower tier and loads avaliable in the Riverside... but maybe the ticket office have been tipped off about a staffing change that could well boost sales...

4 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Suppose it comes down to if you consider it to be Blackburn Rovers under this lot these days... IMV It's some warped, cheapened imitation of what it once was... I don't just mean cheapened in the financial sense, worse players etc... But cheapened in the sense of lacking in ethics and morals. With these things missing I find it nigh on impossible to feel part of it, nor do I want to be part of it either. @#/? the lot of them.

Just now, Neal said:

Suppose it comes down to if you consider it to be Blackburn Rovers under this lot these days... IMV It's some warped, cheapened imitation of what it once was... I don't just mean cheapened in the financial sense, worse players etc... But cheapened in the sense of lacking in ethics and morals. With these things missing I find it nigh on impossible to feel part of it, nor do I want to be part of it either. @#/? the lot of them.

Oh I do agree.

I have got to tell you, though. I once came home to find the kids playing "Rovers" v "Burnley" on FIFA. I felt displeasure, when the claret team scored and there was a discernible"YES" when "Rovers" went ahead.

Just now, Leonard Venkhater said:

Oh I do agree.

I have got to tell you, though. I once came home to find the kids playing "Rovers" v "Burnley" on FIFA. I felt displeasure, when the claret team scored and there was a discernible"YES" when "Rovers" went ahead.

Of course but that surely comes down to a simple case of right and wrong? Claret and blue is evil, I've known that since birth, it's like the dark side of the force. Besides attending turf moor I've never actually been to mordor, nor will I ever if it can be helped... Which makes those who employed Coil even more unforgivable (if that's possible) and those who have defended him should be ashamed. Imposter.

All that aside though, my original points still stand.  

Back home this weekend, so I'll be in Blackburn. However, no chance I go into Ewood Park. I don't want to be one of the 'glory hunters', 'fake boycotters' or whatever name some of our fans will come up with on social media or their blogs.

Just now, J*B said:

Won't be going. Boycott means boycott. Would have loved to watch Ibrahimovic live before he retires, but it's not meant to be. 

Likewise. Under no circumstances would I be there on Sunday. Match days are difficult but my resolve is as strong as it was in June.

Archived