BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Unemployable managers

7 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Stuart Pearce. Wonderful player but no surprise he's tanked as a manager when you hear him as a co commentator on Talk Sport. Barely literate and thick as 2 short planks.

Rubbish. It is just that he talks like a normal bloke. I heard him tell a great story of early in his career doing his football training and the Clubs electrical jobs. A qualified electrician.

Tanked as a football manager though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean is effectively unemployable here. A manager with Premier League experience like him should have landed at least another Championship job since leaving Rovers but he's been nowhere near one as far as I recall. It looks as though no one will touch him in view of events during his time at Ewood. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Kean is effectively unemployable here. A manager with Premier League experience like him should have landed at least another Championship job since leaving Rovers but he's been nowhere near one as far as I recall. It looks as though no one will touch him in view of events during his time at Ewood. 

He managed a side in Brunei n then managed their national side for a small period that's it. Sums up his capabilities really.

14 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Steve Keanscum really doping well at the moment!

• Brunei DPMM FC
  • p 5
  •  w 1
  •  d 0
  • l  4
  • f 7
  • a 12
  • GD -5
  • pts 3

Second from bottom after 5 games.

Blimey. Thats an almost impossible job Coco has done with the resources that DPMM have and with respect in a league that would be about level 7 in England.

A CV buster on the cards !

Please Sultan sack the runt asap and make our day.

3 hours ago, JHRover said:

I wonder how Steve Kean managed to land himself a job in Brunei....friends in high places?

Maybe the owner of Brunei DPMM and the imposter had a mutual friend from a past business dealing

Surprised that the crown prince of Brunei never wanted to get involved in English football,considering its  easily done via an offshore football  investment fund (all with full FA approval of course)

Purely coincidental that the Barnet Rat and the FA's swiss friend set up a company in Brunei

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

A lot of what you do is satire and amusing.

This one is not even remotely amusing.

If you are a Rovers fan then shame on you.

If you are a Dingle then feck off.

I'd substitute the words "A lot" with the word "None".

Otherwise spot on.

9 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I'd substitute the words "A lot" with the word "None".

Otherwise spot on.

The way he/ she is carrying on the more inclined I am to agree with you re using 'none' although the flat cap 'I don't believe it' ones did get a laugh.

Edit: in my first post I really should have used 'some' 

10 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

Steve Keanscum really doping well at the moment!

• Brunei DPMM FC
  • p 5
  •  w 1
  •  d 0
  • l  4
  • f 7
  • a 12
  • GD -5
  • pts 3

Second from bottom after 5 games.

Amazing the office of crescendo and the same address linked to 28 and counting offices of companies mossack fonseca lawyers set up... Now on trial through Panama papers leak over bribery, corruption and money laundering charges.

same agreement with VHPL that David Newton failed to request a copy of despite being notified by ex Blackburn secetery Andrew pincher.

• 3 weeks later...

But The Daily Telegraph has learnt highly credentialed former Blackburn Rovers manager Kean has thrown his hat in the ring and has told the club’s Chinese owners during negotiations that money is not an issue.

“He is happy to do the job for whatever the going rate is,” one source said.

“It is not about the money for Steve. He wants to come to Newcastle and give the club credibility and help lift the Jets off the bottom of the ladder and finally back into the play-offs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/teams/newcastle-jets/former-english-premier-league-manager-steve-kean-wants-to-rebuild-struggling-newcastle-jets/news-story/bb7b7044c7680cfa61ad860a29723bfc

1 minute ago, perthblue02 said:

But The Daily Telegraph has learnt highly credentialed former Blackburn Rovers manager Kean has thrown his hat in the ring and has told the club’s Chinese owners during negotiations that money is not an issue.

“He is happy to do the job for whatever the going rate is,” one source said.

“It is not about the money for Steve. He wants to come to Newcastle and give the club credibility and help lift the Jets off the bottom of the ladder and finally back into the play-offs.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/teams/newcastle-jets/former-english-premier-league-manager-steve-kean-wants-to-rebuild-struggling-newcastle-jets/news-story/bb7b7044c7680cfa61ad860a29723bfc

lets see if he does come out from his Brunei hideaway , I have my doubts Australia is English speaking , life could become difficult for him....

Personally I hope a brown snake bites him , a fitting ending to real low life snake !

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

lets see if he does come out from his Brunei hideaway , I have my doubts Australia is English speaking , life could become difficult for him....

Personally I hope a brown snake bites him , a fitting ending to real low life snake !

I'm alerting family and friends in Australia as we speak. My cousin and his Mrs are in Neighbours, and I'm always on at them to wear Rovers stuff. Mission failed at moment.

Archived