BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Nottingham Forest Away

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I said last week TM can't keep making 3+ changes every week and now we see another 5. No wonder the lads look like bloody strangers on the pitch.

Very trur. TM has no idea of his best 11 and hence what system/ tactics to employ. Not blaming TM yet. We are a shambles in freefall.

I hope we win.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Key to why we have only won 9 games all season perhaps  

He'll find his level eventually, the only player who is an ever present throughout the disastrous Venky's reign of destruction, I wonder

will he still be there in League Two ?

I wouldn't be surprised with this lot, despite his high salary.

57 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Well if he plays the players who are putting in the effort in training then he has man managed them well, if there are some prepared to throw in the towel at this stage when we need them most, what's the point in managing those cowards, I would prefer he focuses his time on those who do want to be there n who want to try salvage the situation.

Well some of the effort quite a few of them put in last Saturday was disgraceful and disrespectful to TM and every Rovers fan in the ground last week 

• Backroom

Our misfield is consistently terrible 

Yet Lowe is the one constant, we try other things yet Lowe always keeps his spot.

Maybe there's something in that?

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I said last week TM can't keep making 3+ changes every week and now we see another 5. No wonder the lads look like bloody strangers on the pitch.

Strangers on the pitch, exchanging glances,

They are really good, at missing chances,

It turned out so shyte

For Rovers every night

Doo-bee-doo-bee-doo

Doo-doo-dee-dah, dah-dah-dah-dah-dah

i don't really know what to make from that selection,  it looks a bit mixed,I think it's on the more defensive side maybe looking to attack on the counter as I would be expecting them to have majority of the possession n he has a bit of pace towards the top but playing Lowe and akpan in midfield to try keep them out.

Just now, JonnyP said:

i don't really know what to make from that selection,  it looks a bit mixed,I think it's on the more defensive side maybe looking to attack on the counter as I would be expecting them to have majority of the possession n he has a bit of pace towards the top but playing Lowe and akpan in midfield to try keep them out.

Exactly. Going for a 0-1 here so we are 

50 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Well Tomlinson isn't playing anyway. Saw people saying on twitter that he is on his holidays somewhere 

Which people? Have you got proof of this? Links? :P

44 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

On his bloody holidays ? What's going on ?

Well he's obviously not on holiday today, unless you class an Easter weekend break in Nottingham as one...

28 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He should be there and suffer along with the rest of the Rovers fans !

He is...

26 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Rubbish twitter gossip and as accurate as player wages not being paid.

There really is a red double decker London on the Moon.

So it would seem...

25 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

They shared a picture he just posted to instagram saying he was on holidays. 

Show us! Show us!!!

22 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

You can post twitter links on here so we can all check.

This is interesting and I stand to be appalled if this is true.

And it was a while ago but I saw the photo if that bus

Well, maybe not necessary to get appalled at what seems like fake news just yet. I know we all want to be appalled at SOMETHING, but I don't think Tomlinson is it...

Archived