Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Absolute wasters everyone of them 

Laughs around as Lowe is announced as man of match. That right there typified why we are going down.

Sad to say but Mahoney was the worst man on the pitch today and that took some doing.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

QPR are dog awful; they'll beat them and I reckon that'll be enough.

They are awful yep, but if Forest can lose at home to us, they can lose away to QPR. Fingers crossed anyway, far too tense this...

Looks like Mowbrays plan for the rest of the season is to sneak 1-0s. Today was not the day to go with that gameplan. We should have been more attacking and adventurous

Having said that, it sounds like we were denied a blatant penalty and a draw isn't the worst result considering Forest in particular lost.

Now, where do the rest of our wins come from? We need at least 2. I would fancy them to happen in the away games, rather than our home game V Villa.  

Just now, Glenn said:

How about we stick to football and stay away from randomly insulting people?

Not in his case Glenn. Winding people up by constantly predicting easy wins - he should be banned from here.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Not in his case Glenn. Winding people up by constantly predicting easy wins - he should be banned from here.

Or randomly insult him over PM, I don't care which. Either way, it adds nothing to this thread and just encourages the others do the same. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Take it as banter, i appreciate it may irk but consider him an optimist. 

He gives a good account of himself elsewhere on here tbh just matchdays!!!

Annoyed for those who made an effort to go today, who put boycotting and staying away to the side to come and get behind them and they witnessed that, Pete/Mike E said it was shocking/poor.

Sticks in my throat, Mowbray last couple of weeks urging fans to come back which may have irked people and they put that abject 90 minutes in.

Just now, Glenn said:

Or randomly insult him over PM, I don't care which. Either way, it adds nothing to this thread and just encourages the others do the same. 

I'm not the only one riled at his silly posts. We're all devastated at what's happening to the club and he makes it worse.

Archived