Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, JonnyP said:

Nail biting stuff, why we can't go out n just batter a team 3-0 in the first half n give our nervs a rest

Because our team is genuinely awful. You can count on one hand with a few fingers cut off the amount of games we've deserved to win this season.

Need to scrape something here. Another poor performance but a win is a necessity. 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Forest look safe to me given their remaining fixtures i.e. two dead runners at home. It's Brum who we need to get ahead of and right now they're effectively 4 points ahead given their superior goal difference.

Their GD is worse than ours.

Just now, TurkishDelightFan said:

The Brummies are going down!

See above. If we don't win today we're effectively 4 points behind (given goal difference). Firstly, where are we getting those 4 points and secondly, although they're dog awful surely they'll get at least another point this season.

Edit - ignore me pal, 3 points behind as their goal difference is worse than ours.

Archived