BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

• Moderation Lead

I'll tell you what, Mowbray needs to shoulder a lot of the blame for this. Just how can he not have he players fired up for this? I know they're a team or cowards like, but still.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either running on empty or struck by fear.

It's shocking so far.

Only Raya impressing. Couple of decent saves, confident and positive. Puzzled why Steele selected for so long.

Paid by you, by your club. Evident shadow director as below, Can't be bothered turning up to a fans meeting arranged by the EFL, staying mysterious, overseen 40 million of sales and cocked up appointments of Coyle and Lambert:

Mike Cheston: His boss are the owners.

Steve M:  It’s the owners and then it’s Suhail and then it comes down.

Mike Cheston: Hmm.

Steve M:  So surely he should have been here tonight. If he’s in direct contact with the owners, he’s the man who we want to see. And he’s not here again tonight. Does he actually work at this club or not? 

IMG_0109.JPG.8041f479f987ae1bfa19727d0b455556.JPG

Possibly the worst half of Venkys entire  reign at Ewood. The formation is all wrong. We appear to have nobody in the box , nobody in central midfield and yet somehow nobody wide. Whenever there is a loose ball Bristol city pick it up. Where the hell the players are god knows. I've had to count a couple of times to make sure we have 11 on the pitch.

Just now, preston blue said:

An absolute disgrace.

Akpan, Feney, Gallagher - what a joke.  The only player who showed up was Lowe.

They were booed off at half time.

Give over. Lowe was as pathetic as the rest. He's in the centre of the pitch and as soon as he touches the ball it's backwards or move ended. Watch the 30 passes leading up to the goal and watch him fail to get close to one player (along with the rest of them). Pathetic player.

Way too negative from Mowbray. What was the right side to keep things tight in a tricky away game is not the right side for a must win home game.

Gallagher is completely isolated up front and has been useless for weeks anyway. Having a stinker. Ditto Akpan, Feeney and Mahoney appear to be on the wrong flanks.

Mowbray said after the Barnsley game we mustn't go down without a whimper. That's exactly what we're doing.

Need to get Emnes and Joao on and at least have a go.

This is frightening.

Never seen a side battling for its life so timid and seemingly disinterested.

Ward strolling about like its a Sunday morning kick just about sums it up.

I'm looking on the bright side.  It CAN'T get any worse and I'm still on for my 3-1.

COYB - show some balls and some feckin fight.

Archived