BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

5 hours ago, Paul said:

I agree this is how we see it as it does seem to occur every time. It's not always true and there must be other examples:

Newcastle VE day 

Sheffield Wednesday league cup

Ipswich FMC

Wembley against Charlton

Millenium against Spuds

At home to Plymouth

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tom said:

Hope for once we turn up when the pressure is really on, another Barnsley would be catastrophic.

A win has us within 2 points of 3 teams at worst. A loss could see us back to 5 points adrift. Whopper of a game!

Dont think this is right, with burton playing brum, the absolute worse case scenario is that we will be 3 points adrift at the end of play today. Not a total disaster. I do think we will not lose today though 

Far to many extenuating circumstances to place this match in any other bracket than possibly the biggest game this season, but no more than that in my opinion.

We have a brain dead striker and his bit on the side all over the Sunday papers. Minutes from a meeting published last night that shows we've already mortgaged next seasons season tickets to keep paying the brain dead striker, and the club higherarchy on the ground here in Blackburn that don't know each other's name and between them are taking over £1m a year in salary out of the club.

So whilst the games important and I hope we win, we have much bigger problems that will still be here long after today's match and probably long after the seasons over.

This club cannot move forward whilst those rats in Pune run the gaff.

Ps - Bristol City only bringing 1000 fans, how cr@ps that?

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I apologise in advance for taking this slightly off topic but didn't no where to post and need a quick answer. I really want to go to today's game but have my three yr old. Can they freely roam around the family stand or do they have to sit still the whole game.

You'd be fine mate kids tend to roam around a bit with no issues, my only problem is the lady next to me sometimes rolls her eyes or seems annoyed when my lads a bit silly. 

Rover the dog tends to wander as well so they get chance to go and see him 

On the game it seems we have barely entertained the idea of a draw 

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Dont think this is right, with burton playing brum, the absolute worse case scenario is that we will be 3 points adrift at the end of play today. Not a total disaster. I do think we will not lose today though 

Good point well made, a win would be massive. Let's get it!

35 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Not quite sir. Worst-case scenario is we lose, Forest and Burton win, and we end the day 4 points adrift of 4th bottom Brum. And if Wigan win we end up 2nd bottom.

But that's not going to happen. 

Whilst mathematically we'd still be in it, I think realistically we're down today if we don't win. It's all about momentum now, and the feeling of deflation after Forest, coupled with tougher games, means I think it'd be very unlikely we'd pick up minimum two wins from three required. 

Ideally, I'd like Burton to beat Birmingham too. They've been plummeting for a while now and that dressing room bust-up last week is probably their final make-or-break moment. Lose today and I think they're done for. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Not quite sir. Worst-case scenario is we lose, Forest and Burton win, and we end the day 4 points adrift of 4th bottom Brum. And if Wigan win we end up 2nd bottom.

But that's not going to happen. 

Ahh yes, forgot brum picked up a point on friday.

Agree though, cant see that set of results happening. I actually think Burton will be third bottom tonight.

First off don't concede time space and a very avoidable goal in the first ten. Get amongst them from the off and let's have a captains performance from the captain not the usual rabbit in the headlights when gets the ball.

COYB

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

The bit on the side is his girlfriend actually. And someone hacked her icloud account. 

You couldn't be missing the point more if you tried chaddy.

Enjoy the game :tu:

20 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The bit on the side is his girlfriend actually. And someone hacked her icloud account. 

Which lead to his pregnant girlfriend finding out he was having an affair with "The bit on the side.......".  Disgusting morals.

Just now, preston blue said:

Which lead to his pregnant girlfriend finding out he was having an affair with "The bit on the side.......".  Disgusting morals.

And yet for a long time now various managers and now DoFs at Rovers have banged on about getting the 'right sort' of person/player in. Mind bending bull.

Archived