Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Previous Game: Bristol City Easter Monday

Paul

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

3 at the back again with Bennett and Williams as wing back. Feeney and Mahoney supporting Gallagher

Did that actually happen in the last game or was it just Gallacher being clieelsss and folk just accepting it?

• Backroom
Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Hope so. I feel in my nam that Mahoney will get a cracker today.

He looks to have the potential to be a hero - let's hope it's today 

• Backroom

An impossibly bad goal to conceed they must have had 30 passes without a challenge

Massive change needed or that's good night  

Just now, AdamRochina said:

Going down..without a wimper you know its true .. Usless fecks the lot of em.. Why start with just gally uptop? We are home against a side worse then us away from home but no emnes or joao ok then logic!

Spot on. Mowbray massively over cautious at home

Awful awful awful. What was I saying about not conceding first, let alone early? IMO Mowbray has set us up far too defensively today in a game we HAVE to win and it's backfired miserably. 

Bristol City were going to happy with a point today so they'll just get ten behind the ball now and aim to frustrate us all afternoon. I don't see who is unlocking the door thanks to TMs negative selection.

Just now, Gav said:

Shocking defending by Nyambe, ball watching.

He does it allot, that and becoming smaller for a header and severe limited crossing ability.

His pace masks so much of his downfalls, he's not good enough yet but this is why we are 22nd and have been all year.

Archived